Chapter 6

On Olympus at the forge
Jack flashed in and said "hey I need a knew Symbol of Power. My old is hold up by ice I want it to be a blue staff." Ok be here in an hour and it will be done."
An hour later
Jack walk back to the forge and saw a staff at was more then he can ask for it was tall, blue, had a blue
diamond, and and goat head at the bottom.

" An hour later Jack walk back to the forge and saw a staff at was more then he can ask for it was tall, blue, had a blue diamond, and and goat head at the bottom

"Thank you Hephaestus you did a great job" Jack said. "No problem it was fun to work on this and it grows to what ever tall you are." Hephaestus said. "How tall is this forge." Jack said. "Oh I do know about 35 ft. May I ask why do you need to know." Hephaestus said. "I am about to show you my full form." Jack said as he grew to 30ft. "How did you get so powerful Jack." Hephaestus asked. "I was turned in a Primordial God of heros, tides, elements, seas, and snow. When I was a way do not tell someone. I can change how tall I get and how tall my throne gets but when in my true form I am 40ft tall. Do you want to see my true form." Jack ask. "Yes I would like to." Hephaestus said as Jack started to glow so bright that Hephaestus had to look away than when he look back saw the true form of Jack Frost in the first time. With the armor that Hephaestus made for him.

"Ok I also made you a new shield because I know your old one was not the same as your new weapons and equipment

"Ok I also made you a new shield because I know your old one was not the same as your new weapons and equipment. It is made with the same material as your staff. You can use any of the weapons and armorin any form they grow with you." Hephaestus said.

"Thank you for all of this Hephaestus this means alot

"Thank you for all of this Hephaestus this means alot." Jack said as he came back to human size. "No problem Jack it was fun to work on something more powerful than Zeus's lighting bolt." Hephaestus said.
"I need to get back before anyone knows I'm gone. Bye Hephaestus." Jack said as he flashed away.