Chapter 3

Up on Olympus
Artemis flashed into the throne room. There were no gods in the room so Artemis shot up an arrow and a silver firework went off. Soon all of the gods were in the throne room. "Daughter, why did you call us here?" Zeus said. "Well, the hunters and I were on the hunt you sent us on, and there were too many of them. It was like they were waiting for us. We did not lose anyone but many of us were hurt. But a demigod came with a blizzard and started killing the monsters with a bow. He killed them all but his looks were odd. His hair was as white as snow and his eyes were icy blue, the same as the demigods and hunter say who saved them. When I asked him if his name was Jack Frost he said yes, but he said he is also known as Old Man Winters." Artemis said.  Many of the gods gasped at this and Poseidon paled, but Athena saw. "Poseidon why did you pale when I said Jack Frost?" Athena said. At this all the gods looked at him. "I don't know what you are talking about." Poseidon said. "You are lying to us Uncle P" Apollo said. "Poseidon tell me how do you know this Jack Frost person." Zeus thundered now, all of the gods were looking at Poseidon. "Ok so I know Jack Frost and I help him get the demigods to the camps and to the hunters. I did no harm at all" Poseidon said. "I want you to bring him here now" Zeus boomed. "Ok I will bring him here" Poseidon said, as he flashed away.  Then Poseidon came back with a kid in jeans and a blue jacket, wearing a belt full of weapons and throwing knives on his sides. He had snow white hair and icy blue eyes. "Why am I here" Jack asked. "They found out about us, Jack" Poseidon said. "Why can't I get a break" Jack said. "WHY DIDN'T YOU BOW BEFORE THE KING OF THE GODS!" Zeus thundered. "I don't bow to people, Zeus" Jack said in a bored tone. Zeus grabbed his master Bolt and pointed it at Jack Frost and said "bow before me before I blast you to Tartarus". "I think I'm good and you would not be here if it wasn't for me." Jack said. Athena gasped and said "Perseus!", then all of the gods gasped except for Poseidon and Athena. "Yes that's me" Percy said, as his hair and eyes changed back. "And can I sit down? My feet are killing me." "OK , go ahead" Zeus said.  Percy took a charm out of his pocket and threw it down. A throne came up, it was 10 ft tall.  Percy went to sit on it and all of the gods but Poseidon gasped again. "Percy where did you get your throne?" Apollo asked. " Oh, my dad made it for me after he made me the heir and minor god of the seas and snow." Percy said as he changed back to Jack Frost. "But he can't do that can he?" asked Hermes. "The Fates said that I will unlock my true self when I see my dad." Percy said, as if he didn’t care. "Now by show of hands, who would like to make Perseus an Olympian God?" Zeus said, and 14 hands went up ( Hades and Hestia have their throne back). "Ok Perseus, step forward" Zeus said, "As king of the gods I pronounce you an Olympian! Let the fates guide you." As he said that a flash of light came and The Fates came forth and said "All hail Perseus Jackson, God of heroes, tides, elements and minor god of seas and snow, and not bound by the ancient laws." then it flashed away and a new throne came up by Poseidon. It looked like his old one but had the elements and heroes added to it. The throne Percy was sitting on started to glow and then changed into a new throne that grew 5 ft taller, making it a full 15 ft tall. Percy got off of the throne and it went back to the charm it was before. Percy put it into his pocket went over to his new throne a sat down. He said "I’d like to change my name to Jack Frost".  "OK, Council dismissed" Zeus thundered, and then he disappeared.