-one: You're In Denial-

Frank's POV:

I woke with a jolt and tried to roll a little but found myself stuck. The fucking creepy captain of this ship who called me his 'pet' had left be tied to the table. I was not happy. My back hurt, my shirt was matted with dried blood from the B.M. he had carved into my skin, my head was aching from where I was hit and I was fucking kidnapped, by pirates. That weird ass captain was going to get a piece of my mind.

As I squirmed in discomfort and slight pain from the cut in my shoulder and the table leg digging into my back, I noticed one of my daggers lying on the floor from where the captain must have dropped it after he knocked me out. I shimmied my feet towards where it was sat and tried to kick it towards me, I was going to leave. I'm not some creepy pirate's 'pet'.

"Ah ah ah," he tutted, "You're not getting away just yet, I haven't had a chance to play with you." he had a sadistic pout on his face and I found myself shying away once more.

"W-What's wrong with you?" I asked. A large part of me was scared of what he might say or do as he clearly isn't that mentally stable.

"Me? Nothing's wrong with me," he said, "I'm perfectly normal."

"You're in denial," I corrected him.

"No, I'm Gerard," he said. So that's his name, Gerard.

I sighed quietly with a roll of my eyes and shifted my weight a little so I was sitting upright.

"What might my pretty little pet's name be?" Gerard asked with that sick, twisted smirk on his face.

"Frank..." I mumbled not bothering to give him a false name or anything. It wasn't worth it.

"I think I'll call you Frankie," the way he said it had a certain crazed finality to it that made my skin crawl and my gut tie itself in knots.

I was going to die here, whether it be by my own hand or by someone else's it was no doubt going to happen.

"Can you please let me go?" I asked shakily after a while of uncomfortable silence as Gerard stared at me with a creepy and almost possessive expression on his face.

"I guess," he sighed with a bored tone after a small silence before quickly switching to a much darker and more serious one, "But you dare do something to piss me off, I will not hesitate to throw you off of this fucking ship."

I found myself gulping and giving a shaky nod.

"Fantasitic!" he chirped as a smirk appeared on his face once more, "I'll be able to show my new pet off to my crew."

I flinched when he crouched to pick up the dagger I had been trying to get earlier and swiftly severed the ropes that were tying me to the table and bound my feet tightly together. My wrists were red and raw as were my ankles as I moved to stand up and completely ignored the hand Gerard had held out to me. I found myself snatching my dagger from his other hand and tucking it back in my belt despite the dried blood on it and tucked the blade other away as well.

I might need them, you never know with pirates after all.

Gerard had barely given me a chance to see anything outside his quarters besides the darkness of the night and drunken pirates milling around the deck before he dragged me bellow deck.

I had slept all day...

He had a tight grip on my hands and his pace was rather fast to keep up with especially when you're someone my height. But he kept moving despite my constant stumbles and trips. Gerard finally came to a stop outside a door and I found myself crashing into his back at his sudden halt, he shot me a glare and shoved the door open and dragged me into the room.