Eren's feelings.

Armin looked at Eren. "Armin what happened"?
"You guys are titans".
"What do you mean"?
"You and Mikasa can change into titans".
Eren looked at his friend. "Armin then why is Mikasa passed out".
"I don't know".
Mikasa was dreaming about other titan shifters.
"Armin do you think there's others"?
"Eren maybe. But how can you change into one? Can you remember".
"No I can't".
"Wait your arm it back. So is Mikasa's".
Eren got up and walked over to Mikasa. "I wander what she looked like".
"What did you say Eren"?
"Nothing".
"Do I have feeling for her " Eren thought.
He picked her up and want back to there base. He sat outside the room while they looked at her. Someone come and said she had woken up. Eren walked into the room. When Mikasa saw Eren her face turned red. "Are you ok"?
"Yes".
"Eren you alive"?
"What do you think"?
"Mikasa you and I are titans".
"What how"?
"We don't know".
"Eren you are one to. I remember getting my arm bit off and after that nothing".
Mikasa put her red scaf over her mouth. Eren moved the scaf off her mouth and kissed her. Mikasa face changed to a bright red. At the moment a titan appeared. Another female. I smashed thorw the wall and grabbed Mikasa. Eren jumped up. The titan had black hear like Mikasa but her eyes were blue. She walked off taking her. "Mikasa I'm comeing for you". Eren shouted.

-------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait. The new titan is my own person I made up. I don't own Attack on titan. And please fallow and like. And read my other story's.