She's What.

Mikasa sat up in bed and looked over too see something on her table next to her desk.  She opened the note it had no name. 

Dear. Ackerman and Yeager there's  something you may want and there something i want from you  i want you two too meet me in two days at the grave of Riley. 

"What the hell is this and want do they have that me and Eren want"? 

So Mikasa walks up too Eren's room which is only one floor above his and showed him the note. " Mikasa i have seen this hand writing before".

"Wait you have"?

" Yes its Annies" .

"what does she have we want" .

" She blackmailing us she has Riley she's not dead" .

Mikasa teared up at the sound of that. "Eren are you shore"?
"Mikasa I hope".

At Annie base.

Riley sat tied up to a chair and looked around a dark room. As soon as she looked at the door Annie walked in.
"Riley how could you do this to us".
"I did it for humans".
"They are nothing the only ones that can ever stop us Titan shifters is Mikasa and Eren".
"There my friends".
"Well we saved you long ago".
"I don't care all you even want to do is hurt humans like you".
"I'm not human I'm a titan A monster and no one will take that form me. Not even the one I call family and took care of".
Annie left the room in anger.

Two days later

Mikasa and Eren stood waiting for Annie.  They stood there hopeing to get there friend back.

At Annies house.

Annie puts a needle up to Riley's arm. "What is that"?
"Something to keep you form going titan on me".
Puts the needle in her. "Ok I'm ready". She punched Riley and untied her form her chair. She put her over her shoulder and walked out to her horse. She put her over the horse and rode to Riley grave. As soon as she got close she could see Eren and Mikasa. She come up and jumped off her horse.
"Riley", said Mikasa.
"Well Ackerman and Yeager".
"Give us her", said Eren.
"Until I get what I want".
"What is it"? Asked Eren.
"Your lives".
"What do you have planed"?
"If I can get your titan blood then I can make my own army of titan shifters and take over the world" 
"Over my dead body",said Mikasa.
"Let's have it that way".
Annie put her hand up to her mouth and bit it a bright flash and there was a 15m titan standing in front of them. She reached down and picked up Rikey.
"Eren we need to stop her".
"Mikasa I want you to ran and get help and I will stop her".
Mikasa puts her hand up to her mouth. "Eren it's my turn".
She bit her hand and a flash of light and there was a 19m titan. With gray eyes something like red scaf. Mikasa spoke in a deep voice. "Give me Riley and leave us alone".
Annie roared when she spoke. "Come one Mikasa",said Eren.

--------------------
Please comment vote and follow.