Episode 1- Memories

As she ran, she felt nothing but regret. She didn't see where she was going but knew it was inevitable for her to fall into the underground; as it was her fate. Memories of the past flashed in her mind as tears flew from her crystal blue eyes. Sans... She thought. I'm so sorry..! Tripping, she let out a scream as she fell down a large, dark hole. Looking up with a shudder, she saw Flowey.

"Hi! You must be really confused," he started. All frisk could do was shudder. "Let me introduce myself, I'm -" but was cut off.

"Flowey... F-Flowey the flower..." She whispered quietly.

The golden flower blinked. He knew something was strange, but it took him a minute to figure it all out. "Oh... So you're one of them, huh?" Grew on his face was a devious smile as his eyes narrowed and little white bullets formed around her. "So I guess you know what happens next?"

Just then, Flowey was knocked out of the ground by a large magical fire ball send by Toriel. Frisk looked at her in awe and fear. "Oh, what a terrible creature terrorizing such a poor and innocent youth.. I am-" she started but frisk cut her off too.

"Toriel!" She cried and ran into the goat-like creature. Tears streamed from her crystal eyes as she wept. "I'm so sorry..." Her hands hardly reached around the guardian's body.

Shaken by this embrace, Toriel looked down slightly confused. After a moment of an echoing sob, she put her furry arms around the girl. "There there, my child. I will protect you and keep you safe."

Frisk sobbed more, holding tighter. Remembering what horrible things she had done, a stinging feeling hurt her soul.  She looked up and a little hiccup slipped. Toriel smiled with pity and picked up Frisk. "Do not fret, small one. Come, I will show you around the ruins."

...

After this, frisk was left to her own devices. When she came across many monsters she had slain before, frisk would try to talk to them. Pushing through the harsh and stabbing pain in her soul to kill them all, she managed to escape and get to Toriel's house with but a mangy scratch from a Frogget. When she looked up at the doors of the house, the brunette child shook with fear.

"What's the matter, Frisk?" She heard a sly voice ask. "You scared to go in? Scared you might... Slip a knife through her?" It laughed. Suddenly, she realized it was Chara. "Don't worry, I won't let you do anything to the old shit." She laughed, stepping into view. She was somewhat transparent but was still slightly opaque.

"Chara!" She hissed, getting her stick from her backpack. "What are you doing? I already did what you wanted now leave me alone! I'm not hurting any one of these monsters!"

The entity laughed in a chilling matter. "Oh don't worry, I don't want you to slay any of them..." She started. "Except one."

A shiver was sent down her spine. She tried to fight the urge to ask who willingly, and clenched her jaw and asked through gritted teeth as Chara made her ask "who is it.."

"So very glad you asked, Frisk." She laughed, a hideous grin on her face that made Frisk shiver every time she looked at it. Suddenly, with the blink of an eye, Chara was right in front of her. "The comedian."

~~~~

*Hello! Thank you for reading this! So sorry it is cut short but I felt like it was a good place to stop. I will be posting updates, edits, ect down here at the bottom. Feel free to ask things, give advice, ect in the comments!*