III

Present
"What the fuck are you doing here?!"  He yelled at me pushing his way through the doorway. Stumbling over my thoughts my head snapped up, and immediately my head was was overwhelmed by him. he had changed a lot since I had first sat on this couch. His beautiful Raven black hair was damp with sweat along with his body glistening from the same, and his black leather pants reacting low on his hips. He was so stunning I had to do my best not to fall to my knees in awe of him.

"I wanted to try and fix this." I exhaled haughtily running my fingers over my facial features.

"Dallon... I told y-"

"No! Tough shit Bren!" I yelled. I hadn't wanted to get this upset so quickly, and he looked at me with eyes the size of saucers. He wasn't used to his quiet Dallon this outspoken. "We have a son Brendon! Rilee? You remember him? He needs you. He needs two fathers, not just one." He took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yes Dallon. I remember my son." He softened his eyes, and the wrinkles between deepened.

"Our son Brendon, our son." My eyes burned with tears, but I suppressed them. I would not cry over him again.

"Our son." His voice bordered on sweet, and the pit of my stomach burned. I looked at my shoes and only then did I realize that I had stood up in my blind rage. I heard his footsteps on the dirty linoleum floor, but it didn't make sense to me until his hands were on the small of my back. "Do you remember the first time you were in here?" He whispered in my ear with his lips just centimeters away from my ear lobe. I felt a frown tug at my lips, but chills going down my spin. Why was I doing this to myself? Nevertheless I nodded. "That night I knew I had to have you."

"Don't do this to me Bren..." I breathed. He stood on his toes tilting my chin down to be level with his lips. His eyes met mine, but my gaze faltered. Placing my hands flat on his chest I pushed away from him. "Don't." His eyes widened again in surprise. "Come home when you're ready to be a father."

Hiiiiiii.... Looks like Sunday's will be updating days. I love you all, and I don't know if I said it, but I think these chapters will be shorter than how I usually write. Anyways... I LOVE YOU ALL. Please vote, comment and share. *winks*
~Syd