Similar

"I can't believe this! A pop quiz? We just learned the material yesterday! You want us to fail??" I exclaimed, this was some serious-need-to-study questions.

"I wish for no one to fail, Lexi. I just want to see who actually pays attention in my class, is that such a crime?" Mr. Rich handed me my quiz, "I expect you to pass." He said to me.

"Don't get your hopes up," I mumbled as I found my way back to my seat. He sighed and continued to pass out papers.

'1. The Bill of Rights was first thought by what group of people? Why did they want it? And who gave it to them?'

Usually I would have an answer down by now...if I had had time to study, but no.
I heard the familiar thudding of West's pencil against the side of my chair. I smiled silently to myself as answered the question the best I could. When everyone finished and turned in their, most likely F, I turned around and greeted him with a smile. 

"How do you think you did?" He asked me. He pushed his dark hair out of his face and looked at me with hazel, gold-brown eyes.

"Mmm...definitely a Z minus." I told him. He chuckled a warm laugh.

"Me too." He said, he was tapping his foot, making his leg bounce, I was used to it.

"Did you take your pills this morning? I don't think you did." West has HDHD, not severe but just enough to make him unfocused and hyper if he didn't take his meds.

"Yes. I'm just excited for tonight, first home game remember?"

"Of course. I'll be there cheering you on."

"And I'll wave hi." He said.

"It's a deal, if you give me a hug afterwards."

"Don't I always?" I smiled again, just before the bell rang. "See you later." He announced over his shoulder as he shuffled out the room.
West and I were good friends, have been since Jr High, but not without our arguments here and there. And I'm not afraid to admit to myself, that I am desperately and definitely falling in love with him.

I couldn't wait till lunch, where he would meet me in the line and I could hear his honey like voice again.

________________________________
Technically difficulties with Alicia's account, I'll be writing and publishing her characters POV for a while.         👇
~tell me what you think~
________________________________

Alicia POV

As Aaron and I pulled into the school parking lot I watched as students, like me, filed in and out like busy ants.
Most of these people I've known since Elementary, others I was familiar with. I was the girl who knew girls, who knew guys who knew guys. I was the girl that could kill your social status with a text. The girl with connections. But that wasn't who I was, I wasn't popular, just known.
Its not my style that gives me friends, it's my soft smile and caring personality.
I wasn't a brat like others made me out to be.
People think I don't have feelings, little do they know they're crushing them as they assume things about who I am.
I took a deep breath and shook off the feeling.

"You alright?" Aaron asked me, his baby blue eyes filled with concern.

"I'm fine," I smiled, "Today's gunna be great."
He grinned, "You bet."

I wanted to hug him and beg him to just take me home, tell the school I was sick. But I couldn't dad would kill me if I skipped.
I was just so sore. Dance class kills, but I enjoy it, it makes me happy. I could barely move, like most day's but I'd make it through.

"If it gets worse go to the nurse, I don't wast you over working something." Unlike everyone, Aaron knew I had feelings and he cared about them, them and my heart.

"I'll be fine," I promised again.

"Alright. C'mon, the bell waits for no man." 

"I'm not a man," I inquired. He lifted an eyebrow.

"And for that I am great full. Though, you still would've been very attractive, I would've changed my sexuality to be with you." He said sarcastically, but I could tell he was serious underneath. I was the bane of his existence.

"Either you just complimented me twice, admitted that I'm best things that ever happened to you, or both."

"Both."

"Well, then I love you, too. "

"Let's go."

I was swarmed with whispers when I walked into the school. It was crazy, a continuation of hums made its way around. Apparently, there was a new girl, brown hair, an orange streak and grey, clearly fake, contacts.

"Hey, I gotta go, okay? Gunna drop my stuff off at the locker room. See you later?" Aaron said, next to me, he still held my hand. I smiled at him, enjoying the warmth that raided off of him.

"Yeah, of course. Love you."

"Love you, too." He planted a kiss on my cheek and hustled through the crowd of crazed kids. I frowned, I missed him already.
I walked to my first class, Mrs. McCord came in just a few seconds after the bell sounded.

"Alright," she said to the class, "Make sure you read the board and do the-"

I zoned out, waiting till lunch, I already knew what to do, knowing Mrs. McCord, she'd talk her way through the class anyway.