Hello again. plus first chapter

Hey its me again. What's up? I know it actually hasn't been that long. But whateve. I gotta keep you guys happy right? What better way to do that then give you the second book of my reaper series! I don't know how long this is gonna go... well anyway in this book fresh will actually have a universe of his own! So we will have fresh! Frisk and fresh! Chara.... oh god that just sounds terrifying.... well let's get started.

Reapers pov

Me and geno have been dating for about a month now. Lust mettaton would be proud of me. I actually miss the non slutty robot.... weird.... well anyway, underlust is still a touchy subject with me. Even though geno torments me all the time with it. We found out that my magic is limited in that universe. Which is weird... so I make it a habit to never open a portal to that place. Other places i'm ok with. I'm currently sitting in the save screen watching au's with geno. We were watching under fresh. When frisk wasn'wasn't watching where she was going and bumped in to geno pushing him through the portal, him grabbing on to me and pulling me with.

Frisk pov

Shit.

Geno's pov.

Oh god! What the hell!

(Geno normal, reaper bold)

"Reaper! The f*ck is going on?!*

"Frisk pushed us through the portal. Aparently this one's a bit unstable so now we're actually falling through it. It will take us about thirty seconds to reach the bottom. And we won't be in underfresh if I had to guess."

"How are you so calm?!"

"I was in underlust. For a week."

*thud*

"Oh look. We're out."

"Uh looking around looks like we're still in underfresh*

"Surprisingly. But we won't be able to go back for awhile. Unless we go through the anti-void."

"So let's go."

"Hold up. The portal was unstable. So as a result we are to. Till we are less unstable were staying here. In this place of color....and 90's stuff....and hell...."

Looks like reaper doesn'doesn't wanna be here any more than I do... well least people have seen us yet.

I'm sorry for it being short! I'm still trying to figure out how I want this story to go! If you have idea comment. I want to talk to you readers cuz you guys have some really kick a$$ ideas.