grillbys

Fresh pov

Should I follow them? Nah they'll be fine. Well. Geno will be. Reaper and his love for the color black won't be.

Geno's pov

"You should probably change clothes next time. You getting alot of weird looks."

"I don't care. I'm not gonna wear some weird ass bright colors."

"Whatever you say reaper."

We got to grillbys and it was kinda blinding for all the color. Then again I live in a black screen so it would be bright to me. Ink sure had fun making this place for fresh tho.

"Ok I want to leave now."

"Nope. Not gonna happen."

I grabbed the back of his hood as he turned to leave and dragged him to the counter.

"Hey grillby. Can we get a double order of fries?"

Grillbys pov

Are these other versions of sans? He's never brought anyone back here before so whatever. I walked back to make there order and heard my phone go off. It better not be that one girl... oh wait nevermind it's sans.

Hey man. Don't mind the other version of myself that should be there soon. There stuck here for awhile so you'll see them around. The one who wears black is named reaper. The other more sassy one is geno.

Well that's helpful.

(Grillby in underlined.)

You realize just how much they stand out here right?

Yep. They refuse to change clothes.

Don't let mettaton see them.

That might actually be fun to watch.....

Sans no.

...

God help those two if mettaton finds them. I finshed there order and brought it out to them. They were quietly arguing about something.

"Here's your fries."

"Thanks grillby"

"Can we go now?"

"Nope I'm enjoying this."

"Ugh...it's so freaking bright here.."

"What we're you expecting? Your dark room?"

"I'd rather be in my room right now actually."

Geno rolled his eyes at reaper. I heard voice that sounded familiar outside. One was definitely a mettaton. Definitely not ours though. The other voice was no doubt a sans. Not mine either. Reaper seemed pretty user about hearing the voices.

Reaper's pov

"Geno we need to leave now."

"Wait why?"

"Just.... trust me one this one.... okay?"

"Uhh okay"

I saw geno leave money on the table before we left. I ran back to the house and pushed geno inside.

"Mind telling me what this is about?"

"Do I really have to?"

"Yes. What the hell is going on reaper?"

"Okay so you remember me getting trapped in underlust for a week?"

"Yea.."

"Well there's a certain sans there that is now here. And I do not want him knowing were here."

"Huh... so you really hate this guy?"

"Well if he tried to rape you twice, and almost succeeded the second time, you'd hate him to wouldn't ya?"

"I don't have to worry about that though. I have a god of death as a boyfriend."

"Yea... I suppose that is true."

I heard a knock at the door and jumped.

(Lust is in italics bold)

"Hello?~ fresh?~"

Then a more metalic voice came through.

"I Don't know why your talking like that. No one in there right in would answer to that."

"Your not gonna answer it are ya?"

"Hell no! Lust is still out there. Despite mettaton being there."

"Fine I'll open the door"

"Geno no!"

Geno opened the door. Well fuck.

"God dammit geno..."

"Reaper! What are you doing here?"

"Oh! Hello pet~"

"First off. I ain't your pet. And second I fell through a portal. Why are you here?"

"You sure bout that? Last I checked you still kept the collar~"

"I don't know why I did. Mayne it was to save some other poor soul from being your pet."

"Or you finally got your own hmm~"

A slight blush crept on my face. What the hell?!

"Girls girls please. Your both pretty. Can I speak now?"

"Of course darling~"

Geno was sitting on the couch watching us.

"Thank you.  Me and sans were sitting in the lab when the portal machine thing went haywire and opened a random portal. Half of the lab is missing now. So yea."

"Wait... you brought half a lab with you?"

"No. Aparently the peices were sent to different places. We just ended up here. Anyway. I assume your geno?"

"Uh yea. Guessing you learned that erlier?"

"Yea. Also reaper talk about you when he was in my au."

"Which now has a piece missing from it. And he did? What did he say?"

"Well let's say you two became OTP fast."

Geno's pov

This mettaton was actually ok. Reaper and lust were arguing in the background. So now we just wait for fresh ti get home. I bet he'll be happy to see this.

I need to update this more often...