Where Would I Go?

Welcome to another one of my rediculous stories, though this one will be an original story that I will be trying out. I see how much creative freedom people have I think that's exactly how I am looking to express my writing abilities. I know people might brag about how good they are and stuff, I would never dream of doing that. In fact, I only EVER want you to vote if you find it worthy of it.

     I can't say the same thing about comments, because if I recieved them I would become a better writer, and thus I always want you to tell me what you think. I always can handle anything you can throw, though if your rude about it, I will be deleting your comment. Keep this in mind. I want an open minded story to have open minded and excepting readers.

     These characters will be going through their ups and downs to please you. I will always take good care of them though, because they are like my children.

      Moving on, if you ever have any questions during this whole process the please let me know and I would be thrilled to answer them. Especially when it means I get to meet the awesome people of this online world and adventure.

                                                    Let your Hope and Love stay strong <3