Returning-- Chapt. 1

Her graceful long legs strode down the hall, almost passing everyone. She had a destination in mind and without being there in forever, January's heart ached to be around normal people. Bust those normal people were her friends, and the best part was that there was nothing normal about them.

     January was home days, maybe a week before she had truly informed them. It was on purpose originally, but she simply decided that they needed to get tricked. As well as pissing off her relatives enough that they put her on the next plane out there. Her heart throbbed when the table everyone was seated at contained a new member. A pact had been formed around the group, no one in, and no matter how hard, no one out. This seemed to have been broken by the way every was laughing with the new girl.

     Taking a deep breath, she paused only steps away from the laughing crowd. A familiar pair of eyes looked up from the table to her, unintentionally of course, but he tried to launch up almost instantly. The smile had extended from a stupid grin to almost up to the sapphire eyes. Her eyes flashed to the new girl and he looked as well. Simply shrugging, he jogged over to her. This wasn't the arrival she had expected, though the chest crushing hug was something she knew was inevitable. "If you value both our lives, you'll let go" She puffed, and was instantly released.

     He already had a smirk, proving she wasn't getting out of this one alive. "If your jealous, be glad all of us hate her"

     "That doesn't seem possible" January crossed her arms eyeing the girl who was still conversing with the others. Soon enough though she realized none of them were listening, and all had locked eyes with her. She watched as the herd all tackled her at once. Pain surged through her left arm and gut, because in the fight, someones arm had nailed her. No pain was to great for them though, January knew the only one who could pull off enough strength to hurt her though and groaned. "Scar!" she shouted. Everyone seemed to back off.

     "What?" A girl with chestnut hair stepped forward. "Come on, tell me they didn't soften you up? Am I going to have to start dragging you to the damn gym again? I think so"

     January shuttered, she remembered very well how early they both woke up every single morning in summer, just to get her back in shape. If it wasn't for Scar, January probably wouldn't be able to threaten half the football team. "Here we go again" A girl with raven black hair sighed, pulling back farther.

     "Hey, Ice" January smiled, pulling Justice into her own little hug. Justice was the shortest, always holding back. Her power came from words, not strength, though if she became a zombie you wouldn't want to run into her.

     After hugging everyone, Jan realized she was missing a vital person. She swung around several times but couldn't find him, and when she turned back to the group, they seemed to be distant, looking anywhere but at her. "Where is he?" She wasted no time in demanding.

     Sam was the first to groan a little, opening his mouth, "Um, well, he seems to be gallivanting around with his new girlfriend at the moment" Sam scuffed, adding to himself, "Like none of us exist anymore" January walked over and properly hugged him, making his stupid grin return.

     "There we go" she chuckled to herself. "Well, who wants to see me beat the hell out of him for not talking to me the whole time I was gone?" Everyone instantly seemed to perk up at the thought of seeing the notorious Timothy on his ass. Sure he claimed he was a bad ass, but there was always one person who could knock him down a peg, and what was worse was that it was girl.

     Maybe it was him refusing to fight a girl, or maybe it was him refusing to fight January, that no one really knows. No girl would try to threaten Timothy, no person in fact. January could work her magic on anyone though and after a long time of working out with Scar, four years of Mixed Martial Arts, and a competitive attitude, there was nothing more there than fear that could stop her. Fear that seemed to come when he saw the girl which he had been with.