Chapter 1

*-*-*-*

I jumped out of my blankets that were perfectly set on my bed – now a mess – I was breathing really heavily and also my forehead was covered in sweat from the continues nightmares I keep having ever since my mother died. It was scary having the same dream every day for a couple of years – continuously – which is getting really annoying having the same nightmare every night. I may have a good dream every now and then about my secret crush. He also has a code name so no one finds out because he hangs around the jocks – most of the time – but other times he hangs around my friends and me but that happens really rarely. My mind wondered for a while and one thing caught my mind. School. I hate school so much, but I am one of the straight 'A' student. I always ask myself 'how am I a straight A student?' I mean how is a person who hates schooling as smart as that? I then was knocked out of my thoughts by my dad yelling out my name. "Renesmee, get down here. NOW!" why do I have to do everything in this house? My dad, he never does anything around here. Ever since mum died, he has slacked off. Never been himself.  He left all the cleaning; cooking and he even made me get a job. At the age of 14, yes I was legal age but not entirely.  I was a couple of months until I was officially able to get a job. The day my mother died was the day I turned 14, the day I was meant to go out for dinner with mum and dad; but, then things changed after the fire. Dad became distant, sad and depressed. For a while I had to go and live with my only friend. He just wouldn't get out of the house and wouldn't look after me. About a year later, he wanted me back and said that he would take care of me, now that he was... better. A few weeks later I found out that she died later that week. It was hard losing m mum but to lose one of my only friend I had close o me, after my mum died. I then quickly jumped out of my thoughts and went down stairs to go see what my dad wanted. Once I get down to the bottom of the stairs, I look around and see that it's... clean? Clean? Dad never cleans... unless someone is coming over here. "Daaaddd?" I yelled out at the top of my voice. I wanted to know why everything was so clean? "Renesmee, I'm in here. What do you want? And if it is about the clean house, some people are coming over later tonight when you come home from school. However he and his wife have two sons and two daughters and they are very rich, so please, be on your best behavior." Okay? What. In. The. World. Is. Going. On? Then he yelled once more. "Also, someone else is coming over you haven't seen in a long time is coming over too." Oh my gosh, what is he trying to do with me? We haven'thad guests over since mums passing. I repied "Okay? I'm going to school now. See you tonight." And with that i left the room to go get ready for school and then I left...

Thanks for reading.

Xxx

Bye.