Chapter 2

I was in the has just gotton out of the shower and was in a robe, walking around in closet. I finally chose blue jeans, a sleeveless aqua green top, grey beanie, grey ,hand bag, gold braclets and gold necklace. When i left the house I started walking towards the front gate and seen Ben (short for Benjamin) standing there. "Ben, your here?" He looked at me weirdly.

Flashback
"Look Ben I don't want you to get hurt, plaese, just leave it be. He didn't do anything. Dont do that..." and at that point, it was too late, he had already punched the jerk that in the face. This guy called jerk face (Justin Blake) had come up to me and tried to kiss me. But Ben got there just in time to stop him from touching me. He really isn't the best guy. No, no hes the worst guy in school. And hes in my year as well. "Please Ben, stop, Justin get out of here you had no right to do that." But he still wouldnt move so I shoved him didn't I. "You really wan to do that Renzy? Go keep going and I'll show you what a real shove is." Really did he just call me Renzy? Now thats done it. "Really Justin, you want me to?" He nodded a yes so I shoved him harder. I was going to punch him but Ben pulled me back just in time. "Hey, what was that!? First thing you tell me to stop and now your shoving him and almost punching him. What the hell Renesmee?" I felt guilty. "Okay, maybe that was anger in me from him callling me, Renzy. But maybe its just my ex stepmother coming out...". Next thing you knew I was being tugged at on the arm over to a bench. "No, i wont except that nonsence from you. You are not your damn ex stepmother. You are nothing like her. You are much different. You are the most..." Blackout. I didnt know what happend until Ben told me on saturday when I woke up in the hospital. But all that happend at the end of the week. Thankfully.
End falshback

"Why are you giving me that look? Did i do anything..." He interupted me with a disappointed tone. "No, you didnt do anything wrong. I have. I let you down. I am never going to forgive myself. I promised..." I put my hand on top of his mouth and said "Look Ben, you are the one I can truley trust." By now we can had already started waling the long distance to school. "Your the only guy that i have ever trusted, okay? Your such a gentle man, you take care of me, even if I just trip on a stone, you still worry about my safety. I couldnt live without you. I wont live without you. I'll end up in a hospital for all you know if you werent here to save me. Okay? You have done all you need to do. You don't have to make saving me your life goal. Your a great friend. Your the best friend I've ever had, okay?" He looked gob smacked. I think he doesnt know what to say. So I started again. "Hey, I'll race you to the gate. " I said and ran he then ran after me. I was almost at the gate when he got in front of me and got to the gate first. I came running fast and didn't realise I had to slow down. I kept running until I was only a few metres away. My face probably looked scared and in so much shock. He got ready to catch me so I didnt go any further and trip. When I ran into him he suddenly picked me up and spun me around. "Okay Renesmee, remember to slow down next time. Now lets go to calss." I giggled a little and he laughed at me while he put me down, so i playfully punched him and we left for class...

Xxx

Bye.