Long Car Talk

A few hours later, many story exchanges, confusing television, you had fallen asleep. You could hear the whispers of everyone around you
"Do we wake her?" You could heared Taemin
"Shhh no let her sleep" Onew said.
"But she's-" Key said
"Shhh" you could hear Onew get up. Soon you felt something lay ontop of you. A blanket. Those were the last thing you heard before you finally fell asleep. Whatever your head was laying on was sure comfy.

You woke up a few hours later and notice It was beginning to get dark. You pulled your phone out and checked the time 7:30.
"Crap!" You noticed the many text from (FR/N). You tried to get up but noticed Taemin had fallen asleep on you, than you saw Onew was asleep on the small chair but the one thing that shocked you the most was that you had fallen asleep on Keys lap who was also sleeping. You blushed.
"Oh my god" you whispered. You covered your mouth as you felt Taemin move.
"Crap, crap, crap" you slowly began to move. Of course Taemin moved and mouned
"Don't go" and graved your waist. You of course made the weird movement someone does when another person graves you.

You began to move Taemins arms from your waist and slowly raised his head moving your curled legs from under him and gently layed his head on a pillow. You got up feeling your way through the dark hallway.

Without warning the hallway was soon filled with light as you froze to see Jonghyun at the front door looking at you.
"What are you doing?" He said. You motioned a Shhh at him and pointed to the living room.
"Oh" he whispered. He than opened the door and began to motion you towards it. You walked to the tiny room where your shoes were held graved them and headed out the door Jonghyun followed closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing here so late?" He said as you got down and began to put your shoes on
"I fell asleep" you tied your shoe laces "I'm leaving now" you began to walk
"Wait" he said, you stopped and turned around
"Yeah?"
"Want a ride?" he held keys up and walked towards you "pretty sure you don't know your way back"
"I'll call a taxi" you said
"Looks like you don't have your wallet on you" he looked at you for a couple seconds. ~Damn he's right~ you forgot to grave your wallet when you left the hotel. He had you cornered.
"Fine" you said
"I don't have to if you don't want me too" he began to walk towards his dorm door
"No no" you yelled "please" he smiled as he began to lead you towards the elevators.

A couple minutes later and the hopes on not seeing Taeyeon. You were down where the cars were parked. Jonghyun led you to one of the companys cars. He opened the door for you
"Thank you" you got in and he closed the door behind you and got into the drivers seat.
"Do you know how to drive?" He put on seat buckle and looked at you disappointed
"I wouldn'thave offered you a ride if i didn't"
"Oh yeah" you looked down
"(Y/N)?" You looked at him
"Yeah?
"Seat belt"
"Oh sorry" you put on your seat belt
"Safety First" you laughed in embarrassment and he started the engin and began to drive onto the road.

"Where to?" He said once stoped at a red light
"****** hotel on *******" you said
"Really? There"
"Yes" you looked at him "there"
"Seems like a place someone like you wouldnt be"
"Well my friend did the reservations not me" he looked at you than back at the road
"A friend huh" he laughed "shouldn't you be hanging out with her instead of Key, Onew, and Taemin?"
"Yeah" you pouted "but shes somewhere"
"Aren't you?"
"Well.....Yeah"
"Doesn't give an excuse" he looked at you. You began to get mad. He began to laugh
"I'm joking" he smiled "just hang with her instead of us some of the time while your here"
"Why are you being so nice to me?" you turned to face him "I thought you hated me?"
"I didnt like you at first" he said "I thought you were just a fan in disguise just faking it" he looked at you "you know?"
"Kind of"
"Many of are fans would love to be in your shoes" he stared back at the road "they would try many things of course none of them worked" he chuckled "but you" he looked at you than back at the road "didn't try anything, you treated everyone as a friend instead of an idol"
"Aww"
"Don't tell anyone" he yelled
"I won't" you smiled as you turned back in your seat.

You soon arrived at your hotel.
"Thanks Jonghyun" you said as you got out "tell Taemin and them it was getting late and i had to go" He smiled and motioned a you're welcome. You closed the door and he began to drive off.
"That was fun" you whispered as you headed into the building.

You made it to your room to hear (FR/N) talking to someone. You opened the door to see (FR/N) on her bed.
"Hey" you said closing the door
"(Y/N)!" she ran and hugged you
"Where were you?" She stopped hugging you and looked at you
"I thought I texted you" you lied "I was was at a museum than got something to eat" she let go of you "I lost track of time"
"Just" she signed "notify me when you leave"
"Okay mom" you smiled as you got on your knees and began to take your shoes off. (FR/N) looked at you weirdly but let it slide
"So who were you talking too?"
"Oh that was Kimberlyn" she said as she walked to her own bed
"Really?" You placed your shoes by the door "what she want?" You walked and sat on your bed.
"She was wondering if we had met SHINee yet" you froze a little. She began to laugh "like that was ever going to happen" you laughed nervoused
"You would tell me if you met them. Right?"
"Uh...." you fake a smile "yeah"more like a nervous smile "of course" she smiled
"Thanks" she layed on her back "wouldn't it be cool to meet them" she than went to face you "Taemin acting adorable, Onew being funny with Key, and Jonghyun doing favors for you since he could drive, Minho i don't what he'll do"
"They were some funny jokes" you whispered
"Huh?" She looked at you
"Nothing"
"Okay" she went to her back again "that would be a dream come true"
"Hehe yeah" you said as you began to pull your pajamas out "well you should get some rest" you headed to the bathroom "no more SHINee talk"
"But-" you got up
"No more" you glared at her
"Fine" you pouted as she layed back down
"Good" you closed the bathroom door and began to breath in and out eyes wide and whispered

"You have no idea"