Advantage

"Sorry if this is really late I've had alot of things to do. And sorry for this chapter i had to do it XD haha. 1 word.....Description"

Imagine-SHINee

"Kai" you said stopping in front of the elevator doors "what are you doing here?" He just smiled and graved your wrist
"What are you doing?" You tried to break free but he pulled you into the elevator doors before you could. The door closed as you tried running out.
"What is your problem?" You turned around facing Kai. He ignored you and just stared forward
"Kai!" You screamed but he continued to ignore you "whats going with you?" He looked to you as you said that "what are you even doing here?" He was about to say something but the elevator doors open before he could.

He soon graved your wrist again and began to pull you out the elevator.

"Let go!" You screamed dragging your feet on the ground. He still ignored you but his grip on your wrist grew tighter. People began to look at you as Kai pulled you out the doors
"People are staring" you yelled "let go please" you whinned but his grip remained the same "im not in the mood for this!" You yelled as tears began to form in your eyes "please" you whispered.

Kai soon stopped in front of a car and walked you around to the passenger door opening it and motioning you inside.
"No!" You shook your head "not until you tell me what you want?" He signed looking at you
"Please" he whispered "please just get in" you can hear the beg in his voice

"Fine!" You growled at him "have it your way" you hopped into the car, crossing your arms as he closed the door.
"Selfish" you whispered clicking your seat belt on as Kai hoped in the front seat

He sat there for a couple minutes signing to himself figuring out what he should say. He started the car and began to drive into the crowed streets

"(Y/N)?" He soon said
"Save it!" You growled turning your head to the window watching as the empty trees turned into cheerful kids

"what do you want from me anyway?" You asked turning your attention back to Kai
"I wanted to hang out with you" he answered "you didnt answer your phone so i came to get you myself "
"My phone?!?" You jumped up and began to Ramage through your pockets but couldn't find it "where is it?"
"What are you looking for?" Kai asked
"My phone" you began to search your pant pockets "pay attention to the road!" You yelled, pointing to the road "i must of left in my hotel room" you signed "damn it" you slammed your fist on the car door

"What?" He stopped the car and looked to you "why do you need your phone?" He pulled his put "you can use mine" he held it to towards you

"No" you said signing "i need my phone" you put your hands you cover your face "i received this really weird text message this morning  and I was headed towards the SHINee dorm to ask Key about it" you could feel the tears well up in your eyes "I dont know if its true?"

"What did the text say?" He put one of his hands on your thigh to calm you. You lifted your head from your hands and looked to Kai "i want to know" he said smiling "im always worried about my friends" he than put his other hand to the side of your cheek wiping the tear that soon fell, with his thumb "expectantly the ones I like" he smiled.

"No!" You pushed his hand away "I can't" your eyes grew wide "i cant betray Key" you began to grip your hair "not now" you whispered repeatedly "he didn't betray me" you snickered to yourself and began to panic. The pain was too much and the tears flowed out without a stop.

Kai soon placed his hand on your arm. You could feel yourself relax a little and the grip on your hair slowly loosen. You turned to face Kai as he continued to show the same friendly smile he showed, when you guys first met.

"Its okay" he whispered "I'm here" he began to cress your hair gently "I've always been here" he soon placed his hand on your cheek again but this time he moved it towards the back of your neck. You soon covered your mouth with your hands preventing Kai from access. Kai snickered at your action. He smiled

"So cute" he slowly removed your hands from your mouth and pinned them against the car window. You can feel yourself slowly give in and gave up as Kai slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against yours. You resisted at first but felt yourself soon giving in.

It was soft at first but you can feel it get rough as Kai loosen his grips on your hand. He rap them around your waist pulling you closer. You soon followed the same route and rapped your arms around Kai's neck, you began to grip his hair as you felt him move you to the back seat. You took a breath as he climbed into the back seat. You looked to him as he grinned at you.

He once again he gripped your waist  and pulled you to him bring you face to face with him. You began to notice the little strans of hair in his face. You slowly moved your hand to remove those strans to see the determination in his eyes.

He smirked as he pushed you against the car door. You couldnt resist his actions as he placed his hands on the back of your head, you rapped your legs around him as you felt him place his lips on yours. This time more force was added. You once again gripped his hair as he continued to add force.

You couldnt help but moun as he began to kiss the side of your neck. Your hands found there way in gripping the back of his shirt. He placed your back on the seat. You mouned again as you felt his hand slowly find there way up your shirt and slowly lifting it up.

Your mind couldn't think straight but suddenly thoughts began to fly through your head. Thoughts of Key and his adorable smile. The time Key first confessed, the time were Key messed up on the date. You soon felt tears form in your eyes and you rolled back into your sense of state

"Stop" you whispered as you felt yourself loosen your grip on Kai
"Whats wrong?" Kai asked worried
"I cant do this" you sat up and looked at Kai "i have to go" you pushed kai back, opened the door and ran out heading to the nearest building.

"What was i about to do?" You whispered to yourself as you began to walk around the building. You soon recognize you were at the SM building. It was dark and seemed nobody was here
"Hello?" You yelled looking around you "anyone here?" You began to walk up the stairs "Key?"

Once you were upstairs you began to walk across a bridge type thing that led across the first floor. You began to hear whispers from below. Your face brighten as you noticed Key. You were about to yell his name but stopped in your track as you noticed he wasnt alone. Taeyeon soon ran out. Than began to speak in Korean and you couldnt make out there conversation

"I told you to wait for me" Taeyeon complained
"Sorry but I have to get back" Key laughed
"Why are you in such a rush lately?" She moved herself closer to him
"You know why" he moved her back "shes waiting for me"
"She" Taeyeon laughed "you mean the American girl"
"Yes the American girl" he signed "she has a name you know"
"Yeah yeah a name i dont feel like remembering" she laughed "You can do so much better" she grinned as she noticed you standing up top "like me" she gripped Key by the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

"I was bored and decided to add that scene if you dont like it i will take it out. Thanks for reading"