This needs to be said ...

Hi everyone, I know this has to be a V imagine, but I noticed something that makes me quite sad and I just needed to talk about it with you all.

So I have a pattern of which member I upload. But since I've been doing that, I've also noticed that a lot of times, the imagines with Jungkook, Jimin or V, get way more reads than the hyung line. That upsets me kind of because I love all of them equally.

So I was thinking to myself, is this because my imagines with the maknae line are better written or is this because of who has the most biases.

Now, I noticed this on other stories and on YouTube as well. The maknae line gets way more attention. That's why it makes me very happy that when people request imagines, they usually aren't limited (like the new request I got in that requested that all members would be featured in the imagine). And that makes me very happy.

So thank you for every single one of you who reads every imagine and doesn't only care about the maknae line, because bts has seven members, not three.

To those people, I love you so, so much and I thank you with all my heart.

To the people who don't read all the imagines, I'm not mad or anything, but I do hope that it's not because you prefer the maknae line or something like that.

Okay, bye you guys! Love y'all.