J-Hope ~Love Me Now

(Got the inspiration while listening to the song Love Me Now by John Legend.)

What a strange message. Your best friend is never like this. Why is she so cold all of a sudden? To be honest, she has indeed been acting a little bit weird lately. You walk up to her front door and ring the bell. Her mother opens the door and tells me she's in her room. I walk upstairs. While walking to her room, I catch a glimpse of boxes in her parents room. Did they get new furniture or something?

You knock on the door of her bedroom and wait for a reply. "Come in!" You push open the door and walk inside. While doing so, you come to the conclusion that her room is also filled with boxes. "What's going on?" She looks up and sighs. "Remember when I told you about my dad getting a job offer? He got the job." You nod. "Yeah I remember that, but what are all the boxes for?"

"His job is on te other side of the country. We're going with him." You gasp. "What?! You can't do that!" You know that you must sound very egocentric, but she's your best friend for god's sake! "What about all the plans we made?" She sighs and sits down on her bed. "I know, but you can still fullfil them. And it's not like we'll never see each other again. We still come back to visit family so."

You talk together for a little while before it starts getting dark outside. "Hey I should really go home. I'll drop by tomorrow to help you pack okay?" She nods and you walk downstairs, where you bump into your friend's brother, Hoseok. "Hi Y/N! Going home already?" "Yeah, it's getting dark outside." He nods and puts down the empty box he's carrying.

"Want me to drop you off? Like you said, it's getting dark, a girl like you shouldn't be outside on her own now." You smile. "Thanks, I'd like that." He smiles and grabs the keys of his dad's car.

"Mom! I'm taking Y/N home!" "It still weirds me out that you have your license. You look like you'd run someone over because you saw a pigeon flying around or something."

Hoseok chuckles and pushes you playfully in your stomach. "What are you talking about! I'm a great driver!" You get in the passenger's seat and Hoseok opens the garage. "So, I guess you know we're moving?" You sigh. "Yeah." "Sucks right." You nod and look at him. He looks just as sad as you feel.

"You don't want to move?" He shrugs. "No, my whole life is here. My friends, my school, my family, the girl I like." He says it without thinking and quickly closes his mouth when he realizes what he said.

"Ooh. The girl you like? Tell me more!" In all those years you've been friends with your sister, you got pretty close with Hoseok as well. He's only two years older. "Nothing important." "Ofcourse it's important! You like someone. Tell me! Please?" Hoseok chuckles. "Well, you know her. Very well actually. I know her very well. She comes at our house pretty often." You narrow your eyes.

"I'm afraid I don't know who you're talking about." Hoseok chuckles. "Think harder." You close your eyes, trying to discover the answer. You feel that the car stops and you open your eyes again. Hoseok parked the car next to the road. "Why did we stop?" He sighs. "Y/N, the girl I like is you. I was surprised you didn't know." Your eyes grow big. Hoseok likes you? Why did he never tell you that?

"I know that we'll be leaving soon, and it will be difficult for us to be together, but please y/n. I can't have another man steal you away from me when I'm gone. I love you to much for that."

You gasp, not knowing what to say to that. "Hoseok.." "I know it'll be difficult, but it's only for a few months. Then I'll turn 18 and I'll come back for you. Please y/n, give us a chance."

You sigh and feel yourself starting to smile. To be honest, Hoseok always had a special place in your heart, and you always felt some kind of affection for him. However, it's only now that you know what those feelings actually were. Love. "What if we wait until you get back. Maybe your feelings for me are only temporary." "No! They aren't. Please y/n, I can't wait five months. Please, I'm begging you. Love me now y/n. And don't stop doing so."

You nod and look him right in the eyes. He's being sincere. You can tell that by the way he looks at you. "I guess you're right." He smiles brightly, and you lean forward to press your lips against his. "I love you y/n." "I love you too Hoseok." He smiles and drives off again. Way to soon he stops in front of your house.

"I heard you told my sister you'll be over tomorrow. Can't wait." You smile and nod. "Me neither." You each other one last time before getting out of the car and running inside the house. Maybe this moving situation won't be so bad after all.