Chapter 11: The Cold Hard Truth

Wwwwaaaattt??? Wendy's POV? Yeah. This is a mini chapter. (There is faint cussing, but know I only added it to add more drama :P)

Before you say that this was a joyful mission, think again.
The whole way home was just one awkward adventure. Everyone was quiet, ignoring one another as if it were the plague.
I held my breath most of the time, trying not to bring a sliver of attention towards myself. Every once in a while Gajeel would whisper to Levy; probably as confused as I was.
Natsu had a depressed expression plastered on his face. He stared endlessly at his feet, as if it would do him any justice. He emitted a morose aura. His once smiley tempered actions were now casted away for an unknown reason. At least, I didn't know why.
Erza glared at Natsu; Her eyes piercing him like lasers, seeping into his skin and burning a hole through his body. If looks could kill, he would be ten feet under right about now.
Her Scarlet hair was up in a pony tail, peculiarly unlike how she normally kept it. She wasn't in any of her armor now. Just her typical blouse and navy blue skirt.
Gray stayed quite. Keeping himself aloof and away from the drama. He seemed deep in thought, constantly getting locked in a trance.
The guild wasn't too far away, you could see it in the distance. Although it was close, It felt like forever. It seemed to keep moving farther and farther, almost intending to make me dread this walk even more.
A sigh came from behind me setting everyone at ease. Levys flustered voice interrupted the inevitable silence.
"Okay, spit it out already. You two acting like this is clearly stressing everyone out! I mean, I don't even think Wendy's even breathing over there." She threw her hands toward me in attempt to get her point through, startling me and making me stiffen up. Natsu flinched and look up from the ground.
Erza sighed aggressively; taking her one and only chance at justice.
"Dang it Natsu, what the hell?" He tensed up and straightened his head. Natsu whirled around to face Erza, his eyes set ablaze signifying that stuff was about to go down.
"Well I'd be able to tell you if people actually told me shit!" He roared. Small wisp of fire escaped his throat.
"Well we would tell you that shit if you actually had the mind to process it!" Her eyes were raging with a furious storm. You could tell she was shocked at her own words, but casting a shadow over her guilt was a furious amount of anger.
"We had another chance and you blew it!" Her booming voice created an echo that surrounded the atmosphere. Bouncing off of trees and mountains circling back towards us for another strike.
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I BLEW!" Natsu roared, a faint tear welding in his eyes. "You guys expect me to know this crap, when I just got introduced into the situation!" He ran his fingers through his hair trying to subside his anger; but to no prevail. "You said it yourself! I'm stupid! I get it!" He cried one last time before tears escaped his eyes. Hot tears trickled down his cheeks, creating a faint stain.
"Natsu. I didn't call you stu-"
"Then what the hell were you intending to say?" He hissed, venom seeped through his words and into our brains.
Erza let out a long breath. Her sigh becoming sympathetic.
"Natsu. I'm sor-"
"No your not! None of you are!" Levys eyes went wide, along with many others of the team. "Don't you dare forget for a second that I saw Lucy. I saw her eyes, the way the shined with fear and anxiety. And her face.... One I'll never forget." Shock took over my once nervous expression.

Lucy?

Our Lucy?

Lucy Heartfilia!?!

He continued to yell, letting everything break lose.
"And don't you dare think I didn't sense it. I know the secret you've been hiding from your fellow guild mates." He thundered, his voice growing louder alongside his anger. His ear piercing yells echoing in the background only adding more tension to the situation.
"It?" Gray blurted out. Levy opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something, but stopped before starting. Gajeel gave her a confused look,
"What do you mean salamander? Spit it out already." He belted.
"You don't know?!"
"No you idiot, why would I be asking?" Natsu began to chuckle hysterically taking many of the members aback. His laughter seemed to be insane.
"She's pregnant!" He exclaimed. Then realization hit me with a brick.

That's why she left. That's why she's not here.

....that's why Natsu's upset.

He looked amused at our shocked expressions.
"Heh. Look who's the idiots now." His words overflowed with poison, intending to sound malicious. You could tell he was on the verge of exploding. He turned to leave, walking away from his fellow friends.

Leaving us.......lost.