And, Zianna Goes Off... Or Dose She?

Zianna's P.O.V

I saw Y/n get out of a forest green BMW. When she got out I saw a boy with white hair and emerald green eyes. WAIT IS THAT A BOY!? Y/n came inside and I pounced on her.

"WAS THAT A BOY!?" I yelled at her. She looked over to Zane. I dragged her upstairs into her room.

"Y/N M/N RO'MAVE! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT BOYS!?" I yelled at her. She looked down, groaned, then responded.

"Not to talk to them," she sighed, "unless their my brothers."

"So why did you?" I asked her. She looked up.

"It's just," she sighed, "when I went up there on the first day of school, he seemed so, lonely. There was nobody with him and I felt bad for him. I didn't want to disobey you but, I don't want to let somebody not have any friends either." she looked the other way. "I also didn't like what his eyes showed. They showed, fear, uncaredforness, and unloved. I hated seeing him in that state even when I didn't know him./" Aww! That's sweet! I can't stay mad at that. She was only trying to help.

"Mom, there was something else you need to know about Travis." She said.

Garroth's P.O.V

I was going to go back to my room after hearing and seeing why Y/n was hanging out with Travis when I heard her say something else.

"Mom, there was something else you needed to know about Travis." She sighed. "Travis, was abused by his dad. Even his sister-" Sister? So that other girl is his sister? I can see the resembles between them but still. " Quinn said that he needs to sneak out at night to get Fast Food for them or sneak up at night to make them some food."  That's terrible.

"OH Y/N SWEETHEART I DIDN'T KNOW!" Zianna said hugging Y/n. I smiled at that.

"C-could w-we invite the two over s-sometimes f-f-for d-dinner?" Y/n stuttered nervously.

"Of course sweetheart of course."