A New Weekend (Pt. 2)

We went to go do some laser tag. It was Laurance, Vlyad, and I vs. Garroth, Zane and Travis.

"Heh. Y/n you know our plan. Laurance will come with me okay?" Vlyad asked. I nodded. We went with our plan.

~Filler~

You went after Garroth and Zane. You got Zane but then Travis snuck up behind you and got you out causing your team to flunk the rest of the game but you guys still won because Travis got you at the very end of the game.

~Filler End~

"HOW DID YOU GUYS WIN!?" Garroth yelled angered. I giggled.

"Because Travis got me out at the END of the game. Now, you can rant about me beating you in laser tag every time we come AFTER we eat. I want the nice food they have here." I said. Garroth growled.

"I'm gonna kill you for that comment." Garroth said. I squeaked and ran. Garroth chased me. I ran faster and faster but Garroth caught up to me. He pounced on me and pushed me to the carpeted floor. I squealed as he tickled me to death. Laurance was laughing so hard I thought he was gonna die. Vlyad tried to pry Garroth off of me, Zane was sitting back drinking a soda, and Travis was looking at me blushing for some odd reason. Then I looked down and saw that my shirt had came up and I was red from laughing so much.

"G...G....Garroth.... I-I...... Can't..... Bre....athe.....