Chapter seven

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS PURE SMUT

Luke's P.O.V.

The drive back to my, well Michael's, apartment was a blur. Ashton had his hand resting on my bulge for the duration of the drive. I so desperately wanted to move against it and create some friction, but I knew Ashton wouldn't be happy with me. I had to be a good little boy for daddy or I wouldn't get what I wanted, and he knew exactly what I wanted.

Once parked on the side of the street, Ashton and I bolted out of the car. We wasted no time, running up flights of stairs opposed to waiting for the elevator. By the time we reached the door to Michael's apartment we had lost all patience.

I was quickly slammed up against the door. Ashton's lips crashed into mine, moving more feverishly as the seconds passed. My arms made their way around his neck, putting my hands in his hair and tugging at it. As a result, he moaned into my mouth, giving me the opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. I allowed my tongue to explore his mouth, enjoying the momentary feeling of dominance.

When realizing the change in dominance, Ashton pressed his hand down on my groin. I pulled my lips from his to let out a moan. He quickly reattached our lips, but this time I allowed his tongue to explore my mouth.

His hands traveled from where they were placed in my hips to my ass. He stuck his hand in my back pocket, slightly squeezing me as he pulled out my keys. He fiddled around with them until he found the correct one, his lips never once leaving mine. The front door was soon unlocked, and I was pushed inside.

Ashton shut the door before pushing me back up against it. His hands travelled all over my body as I tried to grind up against him, desperate for some sort of relief. He quickly became aware of what I was doing, and roughly pushed my hips up against the wall.

"Such a naughty little boy, Luke. Did Daddy say you could do that," his raspy voice whispered seductively in my ear, causing me to let out a moan.

I shook my head no in response.

"Use your words, baby boy."

"No Daddy, you didn't say I could grind up against you," I whined.

"But you're such a good boy Luke. Why would you do something so naughty?" Ashton smirked as he moved to kiss me neck.

"I- fuck. I want you so bad Daddy," I moaned.

"What do you want Daddy to do? Tell me baby boy," he asked as his hand ghosted over my painfully hard bulge.

"Shit, Daddy. I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk when I wake up. I want you to make me scream your name so loud that the neighbors can hear. I want you to fuck me like the naughty boy I am," as I said those last words, I moved my hips roughly against his hand.

"As you wish," he said before roughly reattaching our lips.

His hands moved so that they were on the back of my thighs. He then motioned for me to jump up. I complied, wrapping my legs around him. He lead us to my bedroom, hardly bumping into anything.

Once inside, he dropped me down on the bed and looked at me with a smirk. He quickly pulled off his shirt and jeans. He then walked over to me, hooking his fingers in the waistband of my sweatpants.

"Now why don't we get these pesky things off," he smirked, pulling the fabric from my body.

He smirked when he saw the pink lace that covered my bulge.