•02•

The years passed and these apparitions were more and more frequent. I talked about it to my parents but they told me that it was only my imagination. But I knew that thing was real. One day, while I was on the internet, I saw an image of a very tall man without a face, identical to the one I was seeing frequently. I clicked on the link that was next to the picture and I found a site that was talking about him. This thing is called Slenderman. I spent the whole evening doing researches about him until I fall asleep on my keyboard. For days I almost never left my pc, I loved it, so much that it made me sick ... But not too much.

For months I've found more and more informations about this famous Slenderman and I absolutely wanted to get in touch with him. So, one evening after school, I decided to go in the forest and find it ... But nothing. I started again the next day, nothing either. I continued like this for almost 3 weeks. I didn't see him in months, normally I was seeing him 2 or 3 or even 5 times a week. Maybe I've learned too much about him ... Maybe he definitely disappeared ... I didn't know. My first year of high school finally arrived, I was 12 years old and still have no friends. Then, a few weeks later, I met two wonderful people, Peter and Nikki.

Peter was one year older than me, he was tall, had dark brown hair and hazel eyes. He was also a football player and a genius in almost all subjects, yes yes even in maths. Nikki was a dark-haired, green-eyed girl who liked to draw and create things. They soon became my best friends, we spent our days all three together, it was the good life. Then one autumn afternoon, while i was walking after that i went out of the bus at the corner of my street, I saw it. I saw him. I saw Slenderman again. It's been a few months since he hasnt  been seen and I've even forgotten him, but this time... It was starting to get scary ..