PROLOGUE

Hey guys !! This is my first book in wattpad . I really thought that I am not cut off to be a writer . But some special person made me do this . I am really thankful to that person . She is my best friend . Thank you .

I really appreciate opinion of all kinds . Please vote , comment and follow .
Thank you 😉😇 love you always 😍😘

I slammed the door shut cutting off everything from the outside world . This had become a routine for me . I have everything . Family , friends , love , and a damn relationship . That's what everyone thinks . But I don't have any of these . More precisely I don't enjoy any of these . Of course except my family who had been my support through my hard days . I don't criticize them but I am fed up of being taken care of and being protected.

"Riya , open the door. I have something to tell you " my little sister has been my best companion till now . Because she knows when to speak and when to shut up.

"What is it ? " I said frustrated. She knows I want to be alone , then why bother .

"I have got your favourite black forest cake . Open the door or else I will eat it up " and of course , she is very good at knowing my intentions . I opened the door quickly and let her in . We had our cake in silence after which she left .

"Do I have to go to school tomorrow? " I asked myself again and again .

"I have to , no way out " I mumbled unhappily.

I am not hurt . I am not unhappy . I am just frustrated , frustrated about the things around me . Fake relationships , that is the one thing  revolving around me . I have no way out .

My friends, my boyfriend . They are fake to me . I know that but I do not have the guts to break the relationship. Because of loneliness that would engulf me afterwards. I have experienced loneliness. It's like hell., You don't have anyone to talk to and you will feel worthless of yourself . I know that my friends and my boyfriend pity me . I don't want to be pitied . I want to be considered equal , Nothing more nothing less.

I hope tomorrow is better .

****

"What are you doing there ? Are you cheating on me ? " Anwar shouted through the canteen making all the eyes present there turn towards me . This was so embarrassing and I fought back the urge to punch on his face . I strolled through the canteen and reached the table where Anwar and l my best friends were seated . I sat there quietly and started eating my food .

"Why are you quiet ? Are you angry with me ? I just told the truth. You were ignoring me yesterday so I thought that you got a new boyfriend." Anwar told .

" It's nothing like that . I was just busy yesterday. But there is no need to shout that out in the canteen . " I replied holding back my anger.

"You look awful when you are angry. It is just to teach you a lesson not to cheat on me . " Anwar curtly replied .

"He is right . Stop this fight and eat your lunch " . Meghna , my so called  best friend interrupted.

" Um.. I want to talk to you all about something . There is a function that is gonna be held in my previous school. I will be going there this weekend." At last I told what I have been intending to tell . I hope no one would accompany me .

"What that has to do with us ? We were planning to go on a trip this weekend . Anyway You are not going to come with us ." Shilpa replied .

Something clenched  my heart . I know it is not anger , but just Unhappiness . The type of unhappiness you get when you are being ignored or illtreated . Alas , I don't have that guts to break their friendship

I hope tomorrow is better

*

I hope this story was not disappointing . I had tried hard . Comment your opinion . I will try my best to improve the story for the best .