I got speechless because of a Guy

I didn't expect any new relationship in my life till yesterday. But today , things were different . I started to like my new best friends .

We were strolling through the school .

"Hey !! Isn't that Shiva ?" Shanaya yelled in my ears earning a death glare from me.

"Girl ! I am not deaf you know , and who is this Shiva ?" I asked , turning to see whom she is pointing at .

"Hey Riya ! I didn't think you will attend these gatherings . How are you ?" Shiva greeted me with a hug .

Okay , I am not sure who he really is . Is he my classmate ? I am not that ignorant in class .

Harsha sensing my confusion leaned in and whispered " He is our class chairman . He is a good fellow and humorous too ."

Okay So I am really that ignorant .

My life revolved around those friends of mine . I didn't even give attention to the others around me . Surprisingly they like me for who I am .

"Hi ! I am fine " I replied meekly. I inspected his features while he talked with the others . He is really tall , maybe 6 ft . I felt small near him . Not that I am short . I am 5.6 ft and yet I felt short when standing near him .He has chocolate complexion and his hair is gelled leaving strands of his hair , fall over his forehead .

" I really hoped that you will come alone here without that friends of yours sticking around you " Shiva talked cheerfully.

Wrong ! I was the one sticking around them .

And I have learnt something today . These guys seem to hate my friends but love me . I am really confused .

"I have been waiting to introduce you all , to my best friends Harshavardhan , Krish . They are actually my best friends so thought of introducing to you all " Shiva continued telling about them while we followed him . Frankly , I did get curious about them .

"Krish. Come here and bring Harsha too here " Shiva shouted to a non existent person .

I peeked above Shiva's shoulder to see a lean yet muscular boy of my age walking towards us . He is at least 6 ft tall just like Shiva , but he has fair complexion and his hair is curly and messy

Oh How I love to play with his hair .

Riya What are you thinking ?

I scolded myself and focused on the stranger

He wore blue jeans and White shirt . He walked toward us in calm yet swift manner .

Shiva caught me staring at Krish and smirked in response "Riya, I think he will be coming here in a few seconds ."

How embarrassing. I tore my eyes away from Krish and looked at Harsha who had been trying not to laugh for the past few seconds . She had definitely caught me watching Krish and the conversation between myself and Shiva. I thumped her shoulders , giving a glare . Harsha tried hard and at last succeeded in controlling her laughter .

Krish approached us and waved hi .

"Krish , this is Riya . My best friend and these are her friends ." Shiva introduced us casually and while introducing me , he had a smirk on his face . I mentally made a note to kill him for that stupid smirk .

"Hello . Nice to meet you . Krish here . Harshavardhan will be coming soon . And I have seen you . You are that girl who won the trophy in solo dance competition last year right ? " Krish asked me cheerfully

Surprise,! He knows you .You are really cool to be known by such a handsome guy . My heart is really stupid saying things like that at the wrong time . I can sense my face heating up .

"Yeah" I replied feebly

"You were really good . I really liked you , dancing there like a shining star." Krish told with genuine smile .

Oh my god !! He said he liked you.

Stupid heart . He said that he liked my dance . I can sense my face getting hotter and hotter. I heard giggles near me and I know that it was Harsha . I think my blushing face is pretty evident .

Krish started talking formally and soon switched over to informal speech . I like his informal style more . It's like we are long last friends who have met recently . We searched for a place to sit. We sat in a circle and started talking about everything .

I sneaked glances at Krish sometimes . Honestly , most of the times . I am really honest you know

*

Readers ! How was this chapter ? I appreciate all kinds of opinions.
Vote , comment , follow and voice your opinion on the chapter . Love you all 😍😘