He asked me to hang out

It was late in the evening . Mahotsav wasis about to end . I was talking with Shiva . We have planned to leave in about 10 mins . As we were talking I felt someone watching me , I turned to see Krish staring at me . I raised my eyebrows and he , in return tried to tell something to me . I looked at him intensely and saw that he was showing something . I followed his eyes to see Shanaya , still talking without taking her eyes off him . I understood and smirked .

"When will you be leaving ? Krish " I asked .

"Uh .. maybe in ten minutes . " Krish replied trying hard to find out what I was thinking .

"And you Shanaya? " I turned to her and she told that she will be leaving in 10 mins just like Krish.

"Okay then , I thought that someone would drop me . I will go alone then ". I said and turned my eyes to Krish signalling him to use the opportunity.

"Okay , I will drop you . I will go and start the bike . Come fast " Krish replied and literally ran away from the spot . I could not control my laughter , I tried hard to control , earning weird glances from Harsha . I bid goodbye to everyone . We exchanged numbers and went in our way.

I saw Shanaya glaring at me , but I walked past her .

I reached the gate and saw Krish waiting in his bike .

Oh my god ! He is waiting for you. It is just like a scene straight from the romance novels . He will drop you and kiss you goodbye . You will start loving him . My heart said very stupid things and I started blushing .

I went near him .

"You don't need to give me a ride . I was just helping you there . You can move , I will go myself " I said , but my heart was hoping that he would not go by his way .

"I know . But I really want to drop you . How can I reject the opportunity of dropping such a beautiful girl to her house ". He replied with a smirk

"You know you are flirting with me , Right ? " I asked playfully and got onto his bike .

We drove in silence except for some small conversations . He dropped me home .

"And? " I asked turning to him .

"And ? " he asked me back . I was nervous .

"Okay ,bye . Good night. ". I said and turned to leave . He held my hand . I turned to look at him

" I had fun today with you . Can I ask you something .? " he hesitated . I gestured him to continue .

"Will you give me your phone number ? And You Know , Everyone likes you . So why don't we just hang out more ." He said , scratching his neck .

I smiled gratefullyand exchanged our numbers .

"About hanging out with us ?" he questioned . I thought for a while and said that I need time for that . He nodded and bade me goodbye .

I went to my house after watching him leave . I cannot sleep that night . My mind went back to the day's happenings . My mind revolved around Krish .

He didn't kiss you . It's not like I wanted it . I am happy that he didn't do anything like that . Okay , I am a bit sad but it will not stick in my mind long .

Somehow I was attracted to him . I have never felt this way before . I was a bit confused about my feelings . Unlike other days , I went to my sleep with a smile sticking to my face .

Krish POV

Riya helped me . Thank God ! If I was another minute near Shanaya , I would have literally died .

I dropped her home .

I gathered confidence and asked her phone number . And asked her if she would like to join in our group .

She gave her phone number . And she said that she needed time to think about joining the gang . I was happy that she would consider it . I nodded and bade her good bye .

I waited till she disappeared into her house .

I was happy , so happy . I rode my bike through the empty streets of chennai , smiling to myself . I don't want to go home . After so much fun , I don't want to go to the loneliness that engulfs in my home .

I hope to see her tomorrow