Heathcliff's proposal

Evening fell. The dark stare of the ebony night sky seemed somewhat beautiful whilst the star light twinkled on the aqua water. The crystal clear moon sung what seemed a song of decent purity. Life's still beauty seemed to shimmer more intend moonlight.
A small yet forceful zephyr swing in through the open window, rustling the claret red drapes that usually hung lifelessly from the curtain pole. Central to the walls lay the couple's bed, containing a sleeping Asuna, exhausted from care from her open heart. Kirito sat adjacent to her, running his fingers through her silky hair and admiring her uncontrollable beauty as she slept.
"I'm so lucky to have you..." He whispered, trying not to awake her. Gradually falling asleep, he curled up beside, wrapping a pair of warm and inviting arms around her waist and pulling her closer, through sleeping breath he whispered "goodnight my beautiful Asuna."
Morning arose. The sleeping couple awoke to the constant ringing of their phone. Sluggishly, Asuna fell out of Kirito's loving grip and stumbled over to the phone. Unfortunately, an unwanted voice answered. "Why hello Asuna, we have not spoke on a while." Jumping to attention, she snapped out of her psychotic sleeping trance and to a protective state. "What do you want Heathcliff?" She sneered. Inaudible  conversation followed and a saddened Asuna dropped the phone. Devastated, she grabbed a pain and paper, sorrow welling up in her eyes and soon after, she changed to her uniform and snuck into her bedroom and gave Kirito what she hoped would not be her last embrace. As she left, she kissed her two daughters goodbye and silently closed the door behind her. 'I don't want to do this' she thought 'but I have no choice.'