2

"Nope." I said, starting to walk away.

The door opened.

"Excuse me? Are you Kylie Colaveechio?"

I turned around. It was Grayson.

Wow. He had tanned skin, with hazel eyes. Perfect combination. His hair was a dark brown with blonde highlights at the front. He was beautiful.

I stood there in awe, until realization hit me, that he and his brother were my highschool bullies.

His eyes widened when he saw me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

He soon closed his mouth and stood up tall again.

"Do I know you?" He asked, a bit confused.

I scoffed. How can he not know who I am? He made life for me hell in school.

I shook my head saying "No." because I don't want this to be highschool all over again.

He gestured for me to enter his office.

He was on the top floor so he had a full view of the city, the view was amazing. Especially since the other wall had been replaced with glass and was a huge window.

"So?"

I put a fake smile on my face. He's my boss now, I can't afford to piss him off.

"Kylie, I feel like I've seen you before." He said, circling me.

My breath hitched when I felt a pair of hands on my waist.

I knew it. They would be all over me.

He pulled me closer to him, putting his lips on my neck, right where Alex had put his before.

I moaned involuntarily.

I felt him smirk against my neck.

Kylie. Stop him. Now.

"Well you know how highschool experiences are supposed to be great?" I asked.

Oh my gosh Kylie. Shut up before you say a smart ass remark.

He nodded his head, with his hands still on my waist pulling me closer.

"Well mine was a bitch."

"Women don't curse."

I raised my eyebrow, yes we do.

"We do curse." I said back.

He looked shocked that I just talked back to him. His shock turned into anger quick. He pushed me up against a nearby wall. Shit Kylie. Going to get fired on the first day? New record.

He looked me in the eye.

"Alright Kylie. Let's get one thing straight." He said, moving his hand from my thigh to my bum. He gave a light squeeze, which made me jump.

"I don't like when pretty girls like you talk to me like that. Ok?"

I was scared. Highschool all over again?

"Anyways." He said, putting me down and walking to his desk. "You'll be working with me for your job and-"

"For your job? I thought I was only working with you for today." I ask.

Why do you ask so many questions?

"Because I like you, and I want to get to know you. Plus I'm your boss, so let me ask the questions here." He said in a rude tone.

I sighed. This is going to be a long day.

●●●

That was Part 3.

Comment and vote for another chapter.

Now imma be litty titty and go.

Byeeeee🍑