1 |Clarisse|

Disclaimer: I do not own any Rick Riordan characters.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Those stupid Olympian gods are idiotic enough to strip us from our lives. No powers, no Camp, and especially no help. One day, they didn't care what we did, the next they took away all we had and dumped us at Goode High School.

At least Percy knew someone. But that doesn't help, because his Stepfather teaches the grade below most of us.

The first day of school. And always the worst. New students have no friends. They don't know anyone. And no one knows them. I don't blame them, though. Because if I saw a bunch of awkwardly social people all come to school at the same time, I'd ignore them too. And so that's what they did.

Percy, being the idiot he is, left us to go talk to some of his old classmates. He brought Annabeth along with him, too. So the majority of us just stood their, huddled up against the flagpole, not knowing what to do. Because the leader of our group just abandoned us.

A few cheerleaders came up and thought Piper would be great for cheerleading this year. So they pulled her away too. And once they found out she was dating Jason, they dragged him along, thinking it would be great if he joined the football team(American football).

So that left the majority of us still standing there, a little confused of what we should do. We talked with each other for a bit, and the Stoll brothers decided they would start their reputation as class clowns. So they left, too.

The clubs from the previous years were huddled up in groups, too. So we all decided that we should join whichever clubs we wanted, so that we would at least try to be included. I went to the wrestling team, and apparently, they don't have a female team. So after they kicked me out, I punched one of the biggest guys I could find and started tackling him to the ground. One of the other guys pulled me back and pushed me away. I guess Frank saw this, because he tried calming the team down. But that didn't work.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
So this is probably going to be one of those lame stories about Goode High, but keep reading anyway!
I also decided that Clarisse would be a good start, because I needed to have a negative view on the whole idea, so who better?

~I_Love_Fandoms14