oh my gawd

So ummmmmm I was in my science class (physical honors science) and I had this group project (I get sooo many group projects) and my crush was in the group. So I was copying down the procedures for the project and since I wear my hair covering the right side of my face he couldn't see me that well. So I look at him since he was sitting to the right of me, and I caught him looking at me, at that point he made a joke and I was dying of laughter and he was just looking at me for a bit until his friend (Andy just in case I mention his name later on, also this is not that Andy that had the 2 lollipops in his mouth) hit his binder, causing him to react super late. About 40 minutes into class I was just playing around with my new 'friend' Elliot and while he made a joke I looked over at George and he.................................................................

Winked at me!!!! He freaking winked at me and I was sitting there like🤓😌
And he was super casual about it.

Now talk may think "Maybe he had something in his eye" or "Your over reacting it just a wink" now, don't get me wrong those are all possibilities but the way he winked at me, if you would have been there you would know.

Either way that's all for dis chapter or whatever you want to call this