My life in the past few weeks

Okay so I understand the fact that I haven't posted a chapter on Wattpad in general for at least 8 days or so, but imma catch people up because well this is my digital diary so yeah.

Stowwy time

So as those that read my chapters may know I had a crush on DanielA and my best friend for life convinced me to tell him about it so I did and that ended up in my getting friendzoned. Then later on my crush, DanielA, asked me why I liked him in our Math class(he was already kinda ignoring/avoiding me) but I didn't answer him. Later that day I texted him why I liked him and he friend zoned me again. And since that day we haven't talked at all. And then today right after school ended he tried to talk to me by starting the conversation by saying "You Roasted Ryan So Bad" (ryan is a friend of his that is constantly pointing at me in lunch and telling Daniel that I like him, which I don't) and I just looked at him with like that 'bitch please' face because I guess he hasn't noticed that he's been ignoring me, but yeah, so when j was walking away from him I try to jump over this chain but end up failing and almost falling on my face causing him and Jermey('nother friend of his and mine) to run towards me asking me if I was okay but I just speed walked away from them.But ignore that. Some other things that have happened; for the past week in my digital design class we've been modeling out something on the computer and I haven't been able to finish because the kid that sits in front of me,Richard, constantly turns off my monitor, turns off the computer itself, take off my USB, removes the mouse, takes off the internet cord or paints my hand with pens. So yeah. I also have this dance that I need to present to my dance class. And yeah that's pretty much it. Also I've been going to Saturday tutorings at my school so ugghhhh. But whatever.