Interruption- Free

Warning*** Smut, smut and more smut, included in this chapter! There won't be a lot of smut in this book.

Scorpius walked into Albus' room. He was sitting in his bed watching tv. Albus noticed Scorpius walk in and smiled. Scorpius smiled back.

"Do you even know how to do it?" Scorpius wondered. Albus shook his head.

"Do you want to start?" Albus wrote. Scorpius laughed and nodded. Albus got out of bed and turned the tv's volume as loud as it could go. Scorpius realized why he did. Albus walked up to Scorpius and pulled him close. Their faces were inches apart, but Albus changed that within seconds. He quickly and fiercely closed the small space between them. He wrapped his arms around Scorpius' neck, making the make out more passionate. Scorpius put his arms around Albus' waist. Albus pushed him to the bed and sat on top of him. Scorpius laughed at Albus' eagerness. Albus leaned back in and kept kissing Scorpius. He pulled away for a moment to kiss Scorpius' neck. He kissed in different locations. Then, he found Scorpius' soft spot, he let out a soft moan. Albus smirked and made his way down to Scorpius' neck. His skin was so soft, so warm. Albus couldn't help it. He whipped Scorpius and his own shirts off, throwing them away. Scorpius rolled on top and brought his lips to Albus'. It felt so natural. Kissing, having their tongues together, touching each other's bodies. It was meant to be. Scorpius snuck his hand on to Albus' butt, making his eyes widen. He loved when Scorpius surprised him. Albus kicked his pants off, being left in his black boxers. Scorpius still couldn't handle seeing Albus naked. He loved it, but it also made his stomach churn. He really wasn't used to seeing his boyfriend, let alone anybody naked. Scorpius stopped for a second and just laid on Albus.

"Albus, I really love you. I really love you. And I want you to know that." Scorpius said. Albus was smiling. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out at first.

"I-I love you too." Albus whispered. He couldn't believe his ears. He talked! He really talked.

"Oh my Dumbledore! You can talk again." Scorpius exclaimed. He was so happy.

"I can talk! Scorpius I can talk!" Albus yelled. But there was a change. His voice was much deeper and masculine. Scorpius thought it was adorable, he really loved it.

But Scorpius didn't want to talk. Neither did Albus, both just wanted to feel each other. Scorpius leaned back in and kissed Albus passionately. Albus ran his fingers along Scorpius' back making him feel itchy, but he didn't want to tell Albus to stop. Scorpius quickly took off his sweatpants. He squeezed Albus' butt, which always made him twitch. Their hips collided many times. Albus loved this, and he loved that he could now talk. Albus rolled on top of Scorpius wanting to take control. Scorpius' eyes widened he felt it coming.

"Albus...I'm...going...to-" Scorpius started, then screamed in pleasure. Albus tried to cover his mouth but it was too late. Scorpius' eyes were still opened largely. The two boys just stopped and laughed for a bit.

"Ahh, Scorp you're so cute." Albus remarked. Scorpius smiled and looked down, embarrassed.

"But you're the cutest." Scorpius replied, trying to be more confident.

"I don't want to go all the way, not yet." Albus said. Scorpius nodded in agreement. Scorpius rolled off of Albus, unable to properly move. Albus got up and sat in his bed next to Scorpius.

"I really do love you, Scorp. You don't even know how happy I am that I can talk, and I can talk to you." Albus said. Scorpius smiled and squeezed his boyfriend's hand.

"I love you too." Scorpius replied and pecked him on the cheek.

"I think we should turn the volume down. It's really loud." Albus remembered. Scorpius leaned over as much as he could and grasped for the remote control. He turned it down and threw the controller to the side.

"Albus, I can hardly move. What do I do when everyone gets home?" Scorpius asked. Albus giggled like a little toddler.

"Pretend to be asleep." Albus suggested. Scorpius shrugged and nodded.

"What do you want to do now?" Scorpius wondered.

"Well, for one, put some clothes on. Second, I want to just cuddle." Albus said. Albus had to get up and gather all the scattered clothing from around the room. Scorpius managed his shirt, but Albus had to help him with his pants. They hopped back into bed and watched the muggle news for a while. It was very peaceful and relaxing. They both enjoyed it very much. It was a great way to end a not so great day.

Hi! Thank you SO SO much for 4K omg! This is really crazy, I couldn't have done it without you guys. And a side note thank you for understanding my lack of updates. I hope you have a great day/ night.

Alexa