[9]

Akaashi wasn't in his room the next time Bokuto visited. The doctors said that he was discharged.

There was also no one at home for the following three days.

Bokuto contacted his acquaintances from different schools to see if Akaashi had transferred or moved somewhere but there was no luck.

He was set on contacting the police or filing a missing persons report and Kuroo informed him that his cousin was a policeman, and gave him his number.

"But I hope you're aware that them actually taking action based on this little information which you have is very unlikely. Akaashi and his father couldv'e just moved somewhere or something," Kuroo reasoned.

"If he did then he wouldv'e said something about it to me," Bokuto said firmly.

"... but was't he afraid of his father or something? What if his father threatened him?"

Bokuto recalled his conversation with his best bro. It was true that its unlikely that the police would take action, but its worth the try. And Akaashi would tell him if something like moving or transferring were to occur right? I mean there weren't any real estate signs near their home or anything...

Bokuto played with the slip of paper in his hand with had the policeman's number on it. Bokuto pursed his lips staring at the the number. Finally he sighed and picked up his phone, typing in the number.

"Hello, Sawamura Daichi speaking."

~~~

"I hope you know that it would be extremely unlikely for us to actually take this up as an actual case..." Daichi said, basically summarizing what Kuroo had told him.

"Yes, I'm aware." Bokuto said straight faced. Daichi had invited Bokuto to the station to talk about Akaashi and his father, and currently he sat across from Kuroos cousin and a white haired man named Sugawara Koushi, who had a gentle smile, with little white cups of tea on the table between them.

"The best we can do is look into it. Since you aren't family, we can't be assured of the fact that they didn't go on vacation or move, so we can't accept this as a real case," Daichi reasoned

"Can't you look through the CCTV cameras to see where they went after they left the hospital or something?" Bokuto begged.

"Im sorry but we would need the higher up's authorization for that," Sugawara explained.

"I see..." Bokuto said looking down at his lap woefully.

"I'm sorry," Suga said reaching over and patting his shoulder. "We'll see what we can do."

~~~

After school the next day Bokuto went to town hall to check out the family records.

It says here that Akaashi's parents are Akaashi Resa and Akaashi Jousuuke. His finger slid down the page of the family archives to their contact numbers.

xxx-xxx-3610

Got it.

~~~

This is still so unrealistic I'm crying, this story has not gotten any better other than the alternate ending

I dont actually know if a town hall exists or if it has family record but owel this is an au anything can happen

CREDIT TO @M-D-C-B-D FOR AKAASHIS DAD'S NAME --> JOUSUUKE!!!