Inner Destruction (Important!)

Hello everyone! I know this isn't explaining a character (yet) but its very important!

If you read Castle Of Hearts, I ask you to begin reading Inner Destruction.

Inner Destruction is based on Joham, the father of Nahuel and the other hybrid children that were hidden from The Volturi. I will be tying a character from Castle Of Hearts into this.

Joham will also be appearing in the Sequels/Series of Castle Of Hearts, so it will be important to have the extra background on him please, if you don't read it that is fine too haha I'm not being bossy (just suggestive).

There are two chapters so far, here's the preview part of it:

This book held dark words that most people in his village wouldn't dare say. Everyone near him were afraid of the devil, they were afraid of change, of disease. If you uttered a word of satan or of not being afraid of him, they were afraid you'd bring a curse upon your house. Or upon them. No, nothing was ever said out right, but there was always whispers or gossip that someone would cause something to someone. There were rumors of the devil coming and praying on innocent beings who didn't pray enough, didn't stay in the light enough or were too afraid.

Little did they know that soon a new hell would be released on them, no witch trials had begun, no pure talk of the devil giving women contracts to be his workers. Nothing of that yet. But if they were afraid of a devil being among them, they did point to Joham. The man was too dark, too spooky to even be near the other people...

_______________________________

 Thanks all!