Chapter 9

This chapter is dedicated to elephant44 since it was her birthday the other day. Sorry I couldn't get this out sooner been busy

Alexander pov

I wake up to Valerie's soft snores. She's holding her arm with the cast on so she doesn't injure. I look at how frail and beat up she is. All cause of my fucking wolf.

I don't let my wolf out for many reasons. I used to let him out earlier when people thought I was "cruel" but they don't know the true story to why I was cruel.

My wolf doesn't want a mate. He just wants to rule the entire wolf world. He doesn't give a fuck about that poor girl. He can act very well to be a wolf. I try to control him but it's been getting hard.

He just wants to kill Valerie. When he makes me angry I take it out on her. My wolf used to be- I was cut off by Valerie whimpering.

"Ow." She softly whispers to herself rubbing her arm. She sits up rubbing her eyes. She looked at me and opened her mouth but quickly shut it. "What?" She shook her head and I growled. It seemed like the only way to get her attention.

"I was just going to ask if you could help me stand," she whispered to me. I stand up and head towards her. I put my hands on her waist and lift her up."Thank you."

I nod my head and she heads towards the bars. "Excuse me, but do you mind getting me
Water?" The guard from the chair looks at her and sighs. He disappears and comes back with a cup of water. He hands it to her and she thanks him.

As she was sipping on the water I could hear my wolf in the back of my mind. That water sure looks good. Let's take it. No I won't do it to her. My eyes turn black for a second then regular.

I snatch the water from her and down it. She looks at me in shock and I just stand there. "If you wanted some you could of just asked."

She carefully lays back down facing the wall. "Alpha, your going to give her punishment to her. Do whatever", the guard shrugs. "Get me a whip." He nods and goes coming back with the whip.

You should rape her. "Hell no I'm not doing that!" Watch you will. He chuckles in my mind and I growl at him. I rip her shirt off and she doesn't move. "Just get it over with", she sighs.

I bring the whip over my head and back down to the flesh on her back. She cries out and I keep going. "One, two,three", and so on until I reach twenty. I think about what my wolf said and I tug at her pants.

"Please no." I shake my head and step back. "You rather have more whoppings or this?" "More whoppings." I take the whip again and repeat the same I did before. Thirty whips to her back.

She passed out on the fifteenth one but I kept going. She laid there passed out and I went to my side. You can never get rid of me Alexander. I'll always be here. I growl real loud and take him out of my mind.

Valerie's pov

I wake up with a bad headache and my whole back numb. I knew i wouldn't even be able to move if I wanted to. I kept my breathing low so he wouldn't hear.
I don't want nothing to do with him. Stay silent and you will be ok. I bite my lip to hold a whimper in and close my eyes shut. All this pain will be gone once he just kills me.

The other night I thought he was going to take my innocence. That scared me the most. Actually I'm beyond scared of him. "I know your awake." Dang it. I close my eyes shut and try to calm my breathing down. I hear him get up from his spot and I freeze.

I squeal and I'm being lifted up and I feel close breathing to my face. I open my eyes and scream loud. I let out a big whimper and I start sobbing.

"P-please don't hurt me." Hi hand raises up and I close my eyes waiting for the hit. Nothing happens. "Your scared of me aren't you?"

I nod my head quickly. My back was on fire and all I wanted to do was lay down. He starts chuckling and his grip got tighter on me. "I can't believe your scared of me?" I fill his claws coming out and I sob. "Please stop please.

"Oh honey. I won't ever stop." I lift my eyebrows at the familiar tone of his wolf Alec. "Run." Alec's voice was deep and scary. I thought he was on our side? I slide back on my butt until I hit the wall.

How did he expect me to run? I hear growling and groans. The voice was just scary. I didn't know how to describe it.

It was like he's been taken over by his wolf. Maybe he is being taking over by his wolf?

So here's a quick chapter for you guys. I also want to thank you for reading this book. But anyways I was tagged my peeta_4_ever I song have a witty name made up right now lol

 But anyways I was tagged my peeta_4_ever I song have a witty name made up right now lol

1. I hate math
2. I'm thirteen
3. I started wattpad last October.
4. My birthday is the day right after Christmas!
5. My favorite singers are Zayn, Kevin gates, Rihanna, Beyoncé, and Melanie Martinez
6. I love science.
7. I want to be. Veterinarian when I get older.
8. I'm short (4'11 basically 5'0)
9. I love watching lifetime movies.
10. I have a dog named Oreo (like the cookie.)
11. I love gymnastics.
12. I love hot Cheetos and. Hot fries
13. I like applesauce but I don't. ( I just don't like the texture of it😂)

Ok that's all about me and since I'm in a rush to do this I'm going to tag my people later. If you want you can do this☺️.