Chapter 18

(Self harming warning and rape !)

I wasn't going to let him mark me. I only said I would think about it so he would leave me alone. The bad part about this whole situation is that I have to face apologizing to the girl I stabbed .

It's been a week since that happened and I finally gave in to apologizing . Alexander didn't want me to be punished for it. Which meant being sent into the cells again. I didn't want that to happen either.

As usual I read my book in our room while Alexander does his alpha work . I hear the door open and in comes a angry Alexander. He started cursing and throwing things in the room.

"Calm down Alexander!" He growls at me and comes towards me and punches me.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do !" He starts punching me like in some kind of punching bag and doesn't stop even though I start screaming. Once he's done he grabs his phone and wallet and leaves the room. I cry and walk to the bathroom knowing I would have bruises forming in no time .

I wash the blood off my nose and walk towards the mini fridge in our room. I grab some ice and put it on my swollen eye.

***

I skipped dinner that night and when I knew Alexander was walking in the hall way I hid in the closet. Holding my knees and trying to stop my shaky breath. I hear the door open and he stumbles in. I speak through the crack of the closet door and watch as he looks all over the place

"Where the hell are you !" I jump and back up a little more into the closet. He comes to the closet and stands there. I close my eyes and hope that he doesn't open it. The door opens and he growls .

He kicks me and u hurriedly get off the ground and he goes punching me again. I hit back for the first time swinging and swinging. He grabs my wrist and throws me across the room. I loose conscious which I actually wanted for the first time.

***

It's been going on for weeks now . The non stop punches and slaps. He tells me sorry each time he's done but he keeps doing it. Why can't he just kill me and be done ? I honestly don't wanna live anymore.

I sit in the corner holding my knees and he comes in. I make sure to look down . He walks towards me and picks me up by my shirt. "Didn't I tell you to be in the bed by nine thirty?!" It was only eight o clock ...

He throws me on the bed stripping me from my clothing. Then he unbuckles his pants and pulls out his man hood. I let a tear slip knowing this want the first time this has happened.

He rapes mr that night and I feel empty, blank. Only if I would have listened to my mother none of this would have happened. I limp down stairs into the kitchen. It was time for me to go. Leave this world . I wanted everything to be over with.

I took the sharpest knife I could get and went to the guest bathroom. I filled the tub with water and just sat there I felt numb . Just numb . I had the shower going on over my head as I sat in the tub. The water coming down making my hair stick to my forehead.

I took the sharp knife and looked at my wrist. I sliced one wrist and bit my lips . I kept slicing on my left arm making deep cuts . Then I went to my right. I didn't even notice the water over flowing . I cut my other wrist a couple of time and just lay there in the water feeling dead.

I smile looking up at the ceiling and look back down at my arms . I close my eyes and tilt  my head back. I hear the door open when everything becomes blurry.

A woman screams and rushes over to me slipping a few times of what I could see in my vision. Before I totally blank out I whisper one important thing. "Don't tell alpha Alexander " then I lose conscious.

Sooo sorry for not updating in forever! I had summer camps and other things going on . I hope to update more but until next time 💓