The Shuttle

F/N POV

It had been a few days since then and I tried to brush off the MPs' rudeness. 'I cant say that I blame them, I am quite different from them so I understand why they have their suspicions, but it still pissed me off.'

I whined and grunted, taking out my frustration by trying to relax in my HUGE hot tub, I wondered why they set me up with such a large shuttle....but then again I am filthy rich sooo why not.

Once calmed down I took a shower and got in something comfortable, making some hot chocolate until my sensors started going off. DAMN IT!

"What seems to be the issue?"

"It seems to be humans in distress not far from your location."

"At this time, it is almost nightfall....Fine."

I rush up and put on the suit, flying out of the shuttle. I search around and spot them, I suppose that I should help.

I soar down and kill the Titans with ease and they seem in great distress. It is the same bunch with a few additions.

"Do you guys know how to stay out of trouble?"

Levi spoke, "So do you live near here?"

"Somewhat, you guys stay here and I'll be back with it."

I leave quickly and get the shuttle, and it was still on invisible mode so they couldn't see me yet. The shuttle, like I said, was HUGE....and invisible. I hovered a small distance from them before I turned off the invisibility mode. I let out a light chuckle when I saw them jump 10 feet before I landed. I came out of the shuttle and they were still frozen until I approached them.

"C'mon in guys, stay for the night, I have enough supplies so enjoy yourselves. Also, don't worry about the Titans because, as you know now, their is an invisibility mode."

Erwin collects himself, "We thank you for your help."

"Hakuna Matata dude."

"Huh?"

"Oh, nothing, no worries dude."

I escorted them inside and they seemed like they haven't seen electricity befor- wait.....

"I will show you to your rooms and then once settled in I will feed you guys."

Marco smiles, "Thank you ma'am, we really appreciate it."

I nod and once inside I fly the shuttle back to my last location and my passengers seemed stressed with the flying but were fine once I landed. I hover me quite a bit, I think they want to see me get out of the suit. I sigh and go to remove it.

"I suppose I can show you to your rooms and give you a tour of the place."

I have the machines take off my suit, leaving me back into my comfortable clothes which consisted of a black tank top and a pair of dark green cargo pants.

"Well, I guess I can get you all started on that tour."

I showed them the basketball court and had to explain everything with that, then the research lab which interested the Commander, then the swimming pool/ hot tub/ sauna. I told them that they could use it an hour after dinner. I finally showed them to their rooms and they looked as if this was the nicest place that they have ever seen.

Once they are settled in their rooms I go to my overly sized kitchen and prepare dinner. I was in a groove and had my earbuds in, jamming and cooking.

LEVI POV

I looked around in the room that was mine for the night. It was completely spotless, everything was clean to perfection and the room smelt of the most beautiful roses. I removed my 3DMG and saw a wardrobe and got an outfit before showering, it had different modes that put more pressure with the jets of water to massage my scalp and back. I felt like I was in heaven. I jumped when I heard a loud noise from outside the shower. It was coming from the ceiling so I grabbed a towel and ran out of the bathroom to get F/N.

When I found her she was dancing... quite... differently.... It almost felt erotic. I shook my head and yelled for her.... Why can't she here me. I waved my hands and she finally looked at me and took something out of her ear.

"What?"

"The bathroom, I think something is wrong."

"Oh, just a sec."

"NO, Now!"

"OK OK."

She followed me and I took her in and I could still hear the loud noise.

"That. Do you hear that, it's coming from the ceiling."

I look at her and she looked like she was going to laugh.

"What?"

"Umm, its a return fan that sucks out the hot air so it wont fog up the room....."

I almost felt my face heat up, I was embarrassed, I felt stupid, "...Oh..."

"It's alright, no need to feel embarrassed or stupid, this is another world to you all. I'm sure it will take some getting used to."

I collect myself, "So the shower."

"Its great huh? I love the jets as well, it releases tension, just wait for the hot tub, its the best."

She was about to leave, "Wait"

She turns around, "How did you get this place so clean?"

"I have only the best cleaning products, I'll have to give you some before you all leave."

She left the room and closed the door and then I started to feel a bit...sad. Almost like I forgot for a moment about the life that I live, I remembered that I have to go back to that hell, I almost felt...normal... for just a second. I got dressed and met them all in her dining area.

F/N POV

I set the plates and had everything ready, I rarely had guests that I cooked for, even in the future. It was [Favorite Dish w/ Favorite Sides]. They seemed that they have never eaten this good ever. Erwin smiles and hums as he eats,

"This is amazing, I don't think I have ever tasted something so good."

I look at all of them, Jean, Marco, Armin, Levi, Erwin, Eren, and Mikasa. I smile as they enjoy the meal so I did in as well.

"Do you guys want anything special to drink?"

"The water is-"

"No way."

I jump up and show them all of my beverage selection, such as soda, juices and ect. They were confused so I gave them small cups of everything and they loved almost all of it. To Erwin and Levi I showed my alcohol selection and they looked pleased.

Erwin says, "This selection is even better than the King's selection."

I smile, "I would hope so, I am a hell of a lot more wealthy than that fool."

He smiles back and they finish their meal. I clean the area and give them all swim wear for when it was time.

When the hour passed they were practically hovering the door to the pool waiting, making me chuckle.

"Okay, you are free to enter, just be careful and no running."

The cadets ran to the pool, to my protest, while Erwin, Levi, and Myself went to the hot tub. They looked like they were in bliss. I chuckle at them.

"Told you Levi, It's great right?"

"Shit, you have no idea how amazing this feels, being my age and never been in one, I've never been so relaxed."

"And you all will sleep like a baby with no worries of an attack."

Erwin adds, "If before we depart in the morning, I would like to see more of your lab, with your permission and tour of course."

"No problem, I would be more than happy to show off my knowledge, I'm sure that Armin kid would like to accompany as well."

"Agreed."