Cherishing Love

He sits up, looking at me. My face red,

"So we are both having the same thoughts?"

I looks at him and he has a slight hint of amusement on his face and I retort, "You are injured and I would never-"

He pushes his finger on my lips,

"My injuries won't keep me from loving you. What would you like to then brainiac...you said that you planned to get rest and start back up early in the morning...well you might need to reevaluate your plans if you plan to act out your "Impure Thoughts" with me."

I had to recollect my thought and by that time Levi was now hovering over me,

"Your answer?"

I sigh as I wrap my arms around his neck, bringing him down for a kiss. He obliged and we kissed with passion. He was very impatient by tugging on my pants along with nibbling on my neck. I moan in acceptance for him to continue, tugging on his PJ pants as well. He looks to me and kisses me again, sliding his tongue pass my lips and teeth to explore while I did the same to him. Our quiet moans getting more desperate, along with our hands as time passed. My hands now wondering up his shirt. His warm body sent shivers up my spine. He sits up and takes off his shirt. His hair still a bit damp, from the hot tub, slightly stickling to his face made a truly erotic display as he eyed me. I turn away in a fit of embarassment, his hand moving me to look at him. His eyes normally that icy gaze are now as soft as silk.

"You are so beautiful [F/N]."

I sit up, touching his scarred torso from the ODM gear. He noticed my intense gaze as well,

"You are even more so Levi."

We kiss again and one of his hands roams up my shirt and I got chills as more skin was exposed.

"L-Levi...it-it tickles."

He grasps one of my breasts before taking off my shirt. Now my top half exposed to him. He bent down and licked around my neck to dip his head in the middle of my chest. I didn't want this to end. I squirm in anticipation an possibly eagerness as I grasp his clothed erection. His hips thrust slightly as he lets out a soft moan. He looks to me and sees my unsure face as I gazed at his bandages.

"I'm okay [F/N]."

"Does it hurt?"

"A bit but I-"

I turned us to where he was sitting on the bed. I helped him out of his pants and boxers without much protest. I take off my bottoms as well, Levi's intense gaze never leaving me. It was a bit overwhelming, to feel loved by someone, but not just someone, that someone being the one that you love with all your being. I guess what they say is real, 'The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.' I climbed on his lap, his hands now on my hips. We kiss sweetly, our eyes glazed with love. I nod and lift my hips, Levi aligning himself to my entrance. I lower myself as Levi holds onto my hips tighter. My arms hold onto his coal locks as my body adjusted to him. A few tears escaping.

"[F-F/N] are you-ngh."

"It-It hurts...I love you Levi."

We kissed and a few sobs escaped my lips. His hands leaving my hips to now hold me in his arms. The hold had a strength and fire that brought more tears to my eyes. He looks  up to me.

"I cherish you [F/N], you are my eyerything."

I kiss him, "If you expect me to come up with a better declaration of love that quick...you are mistaken...I'm usually good at comebacks. But I am weakened when around you."

He smiles and grinds his hips. My arms wrapping around him, moaning against his ear. Myself starting to move with him since I didn't want him to hurt his legs. Shivering at what he is doing to me.

"Levi...Y-You are amazing."

"I'd be giving you so much more if my damn leg."

I situate to where he could lay down,

"[F/N]?"

"Let me, I did say that getting you to feel better is my job right now. No need to delay your recovery."

He nods as I roll my hips. His moans a bit louder than before, myself now picking up the pace. Levi meeting my thrusts at times, amking me see stars. His hands grip my hips once again as his thrusts became desprate.

"[F/N] I-I am gonna."

"Ah...m-me too Levi. You are so amazing. I can't take much more."

With a few more thrusts I feel warmth fill my inside, his member pulsing, and his body shivering at his release. We caught our breath and we showered before going to sleep. He was very attentive, wondering if I was okay or if I was too sore to do anything. I smiled and kissed his cheek and he smiled back. We got in bed and snuggled together, The paperwork would have to wait for another time. I will not ruin this morning to come with work.