6. The 8 kinds of Star Wars fans

1

1. the "time traveller" - these fans can be found sitting in front of the line usually at 2 am outside the venue of any Star Wars celebration, camping outside 6 hours before the actual start (plus the also star those life long lines in the morning.)

2. the "encyclopedia" - they are the ones who you can ask anything about Star Wars and get  an answer so complex, it may get your nose bleed.

3. the "merch addict" - their fandom merch can range up to 10 to who knows how many, most are limited edition and staring at the merch may make your money cry.

4. the "binge watcher" - they can watch the 14-hour length of the entire saga and not even feel sleepy, and they can even watch the Star Wars series multiple times without getting tired of it.

5. the "sucker for music" - they awkwardly dance when the Star Wars theme song starts, or listens to the whole soundtrack everyday, secretly waving their fingers like a principal conductor of an orchestra.

6. the "originals guy" - they cannot move on from the originals and it will always stay in their hearts no matter what.

7. the "prequels guy" - they always have arguments with the originals guy for a simple reason that they, on the other hand have a soft spot for the prequels, ever though others call the trilogy bad.

8. the "Star Wars junkie" - probably the highest on the hierarchy of Star Wars fans (if there's one.) they are the combination of nos. 1-5, and they love every single bit of Star Wars, causing them to always randomly tell fandom references because their brains can't handle so much information at once.

which one of those are you?