Chap 3: What just happened?!

Alex's POV

The next thing I knew was I was sitting on a stool right beside Andrew Johnson and all of a sudden I find an annoyed teacher staring dead straight into my eyes. I mentally face palmed myself. Dammit Hyde!

I'm listening,you know. Hyde started speaking in my mind. *smacks Hyde upside the head for being stupid* Woah there tiger, relax loosen up a bit. It's not like it's that bad. That bad? You made a mess! Fuck sanity now I have to clean this mess that I have to clean. I talked to Hyde mentally.

As I snapped out of my minute trance with the devil, I looked to my side to see a donkey laughing his ass off. But the bad thing was I got dragged out of the class with the teacher's nails digging into my wrist. Damn woman, if you wanted to kill me just say so.

I was brought outside the principle's office. I gulped down nervously. Calm down, the principle wouldn't be that bad, right? What would mom and dad think of this when they hear it? Oh crap, oh darn, ARGH! Mom's gonna nag the life out of me. As for dad, there would be far worst than the nag. I wouldn't tell you. It's...it's....unimaginable. I shuddered my shoulders at the thought.

The teacher, she pushed the door opened. Obviously pissed at my actions. Hyde, she erased her mind thoughts that's why I don't remember a thing. Dammit Hyde.

Bitch I still hear you. Hyde spoke with obviousness and sarcasm. I rolled my eyes. I should've blocked the Wall far earlier than that.

I'm gonna block her Ig and snapchat and and.....just kidding. I'm just blocking my Wall. I don't think she could hack over that. I think.

The principle stood up and as she saw me her eyes showed nervousness and fear. Is it me or is it just obvious that she's trying to let everyone see her by her eyes or something?

"My goodness! What in heavens are you do-..doing here."she stuttered in her speech. The teacher, I should call her Satan. Like she has torturous nails that could kill anyone. So Satan here is telling all the shit I've done in the class. She also said that I've made her expensive purse stained too. What! That's not what happened, there was no absolute stain on her fucking purse I swear. It's in the class. Still perfectly clean and spotless. Lies Bijj, I'm telling you she tellin' you LIES. Hyde broke the wall and defended herself while huffing. As the thought of it I should speak up. Hold up, how the creepin daylights did she unblock the Wall?!

       I'll tell you that, laterrrr...
Hyde I'm in the middle of shit happening because of you now just shut the fuck up. Lemme fight for muhself bish. I'll show you how I can defend my myself.

"Um, can I say something?" I started. The principle told me to go ahead. "Miss, this sat- I mean woman here is telling some unuseful and untrue stories. Except for the part of the volcano of course but her stupid purse is absolutely spotless."

"My purse costs $2500 and it is stained, I could ask you would you actually afford to pay for my purse?" Satan...I mean, yes Satan stated that as if she was this snobby bitch.But even my mom isn't like. This. The principle widened her eyes as if it was gonna bulge out of its sockets. I know what she's thinking about now. Dad, holy damn.

     "Miss, if you find it that way. Then why not I buy another?"

      What. Wait, did that come from me? Woah. Oh well, here goes my modesty out the window.

       "Sure why not, as if you could actually afford it." Satan said emphasizing the sure. Damn bitch, if you meet my parents I'll fucking sue you. Hah and that snobby accent would get burnt. Cue the burn sensation. *shakes booty in success*