~A~

Update Report:

Owen Blackbourne: healing nicely from emergency appendectomy surgery. No lasting damage expected.

Dakota Lee: shoulder mended, minimal scar tissue expected.

Lucian Taylor: two cracked ribs and a concussion. Healing nicely, no lasting damage expected

Echo Buckley: currently under the protection of the Reese team with her dying mother. Has been connected to a therapist and shows many Academy attributes. RECOMMEND CLOSED ADOPTION WITH REESE FAMILY APPROVAL

Sang Sorensen: is an ideal Academy Candidate with high aptitude in almost all areas. Ghost status - confirmed. Currently suffering from a severe case of PTSD. Dr. Sean Green is monitoring the situation and warns that she may not yet be responsive to therapy with an outsider. Suggest possible meeting with Echo Buckley as a form of support therapy. Sang is temporarily housed with Dr. Green, but in need of a permanent living arrangement. BLACKBOURNE FAMILY REQUESTS CLOSED ADOPTION AND POSSIBLE FUTURE TEAM INCLUSION.

Notes from Dr. Phillip Roberts:

I find myself as enchanted with Sang as much as the rest of them. She is intelligent and thoughtful, and is in need of a steady home environment. With this report, I am submitting a formal request to become her guardian until she reaches the age of 18. She shows great affection for all members of the Blackbourne team and I wonder if we are on the cusp of another Anderson Family. I will monitor the situation and report back.

The Sorensen/Thompson family has been released from federal protection. Their daughter, Marie, has been given the opportunity to relocate to a secure high school. We are awaiting her decision.

Volto is confirmed deceased. A 70% body recovery with confirmed DNA match. The bomb investigation unit has determined that he was wearing a suicide vest. Still no conclusion as to how he located the Blackbourne team or escaped custody. Possible Academy mole?

The rest of the Blackbourne team are all doing well and preparing for their upcoming mission.