finaly

The bells gonna ring in five minutes and I haven't said anything to her.im gonna break the silence.
-bailee
He won't talk he's just sitting there not saying anything.Well if he won't talk I will.
"What's your name they say at the same time."
"Oh uh you can go first." Hey says with a sheepish look on his face.
"Um ok I'm bailee I just moved here from newyork I live with my mom and my brother."

"Uh I'm nick I'm from Colorado I live with my mom and my sister." Then once again I was saved by the bell. So I pack my stuff and go meet zach in the hall.
"Dude that was so akward I had to be partners with her and we just stared at each other."
"Ya she's not bad huh" zach says as he day dreams.
"Ayy snap out of it you have ariel quit trying to get hooked with another girl."
We're walking to lunch and I smell nachos me and zach favorite. Zach smells it to so we run the rest of the way. We get our lunch and sit down and start eating. A few minutes later we see bailee looking for a place to sit so zach stands up and called her over.
"Hey guys thanks for letting me sit by you no one else would let me sit down. Oh hey nick."
"Oh hey umm how was class."
"OK I guess I'm kinda the outcast."
Zach gives her a comforting look and hugs her and of course he's smelling her hair.
"It's ok boo." At that I lost it I was going crazy in my mind but instead of freaking out and killing zach for cheating on ariel I did this.
"I'm gonna go talk to Ariel,you guys probably want some privacy, Zach you can show bailee the secret exit and make out in the ally." Then I walked to where Ariel and all her friends Loren, Arii,Lisa and Lena,Kristen,Tyler,and Geo were sitting.
"Ariel, Zach is cheating on you with Bailee."
Then Ariel stormed over to him and yelled
"IT'S OVER" and smacked him. Then she ran to the bathroom to cry. So since me and Ariel are good friends I went to her locker and got her make up I gave it to Loren. After all that I continued school and at the end of the day I was packing my bag and didn't see zach anywhere. I guessed that him and bailee were making out somewhere.
So I went to talk to my dad (he's the janitor)
And I opened the door to his closet/office and guess what I saw... Zach and Bailee having it. I was so mad. So I took a vidio to show Ariel. When I got to Ariel she was already in a bad mood so I decided I'd show her later.