30 August 2016

Today I went and visited my great grandmother in the nursing home. She looked good but didn't really remember me. She knew who I was but not my name. I don't even think she knew I was family. She was doing good. I just don't want her to pass while I'm gone.

My name is Deena Morgan Davis and I am 18 years young. I am currently enlisted into the national guard and I am going to Fort Lenordwood Missouri on October 19 to start my military career. Other than that I am a normal teenager. Just graduated high school ready to start life. My best friend Tammy Taylor and my boyfriend Ethan Schaffer right behind me.

You guys are awesome for even reading. If you could comment or whatever with anything while I'm gone I'll love to read them when I come back. I'll get Tammy to put my address on here if you guys want to send me letters.

I'm really nervous for it but I feel like it'll be good. Good experience.

That's a picture that I edited a while ago from one of the drill weekends that we do in the guard. It's pretty cool. The rifle is fake. It's just rubber. I can't wait to shoot a real military rifle. I've shot a gun before but this will be different.

This is me now. Well, like 3 weeks ago but still. I'm not the prettiest but meh. I love to be girly but at the same time I like being able to get down and dirty.

Tell me some things you guys like to do. I love hearing things. I hope you guys have a wonderful day. I love you ❤️❤️