Part 8

Anna stood quietly in the cheering section for their team. "And here's fairy tail folks! looks like the only person who managed to make fairy tails team relevant is sitting out this year!" the announcer shouted. "After what happened last year I'm not surprised!" he added. Anna had her arms crossed leaning back with a harsh glare on her face her foot up on the ledge. "What exactly happened last year Shisuta?" Freed asked Anna's eyes were shadowed "I almost killed one of the members from another guild" Anna stated. A gasp was heard from the people who hadn't been there.

Flash back

Annabell was in one of the battles at the end of the first day. A smirk on her lips as her bangs his her face away and her hair was pulled up into an up do she was wearing an all blue outfit. "I believe you were Freed Justine's younger sister is that correct?" the man in front of her asked. "you are correct what about him?" Anna asked her hands balled into tight fists. "he died didn't he? it's to bad the leader of the thunder legion wasn't there to protect them" Annabell felt her entire body shake as her hands covered in black that spread over her entire body wisps flew here and there The whites of her eyes were the only think left along with the glow from her iris' "I won't stand by and listen to you speak ill about my brother or my friends" she growled. Before her body launched foreword disappearing before reappearing directly in front of her as soon as she touched him black began to spread across his body he screamed in agony she stood and watched as his body hit the ground. He continued to wreathe in pain "Anna!" Bisca shouted. Anna blinked her body returning to normal taking the black shadows from his body as well. Turning around she returned to the side lines but heard someone call "what did you do to him! are you some kind of monster!" she heard someone call. Anna didn't bother to turn around she paused for the moment before continuing to walk. As soon as hse was out of sight tears streamed down her face she leaned against the wall bringing a hand to her face. "Ani-sama" she said her voice cracking. She heard running footsteps looking up seeing Max running towards her she wiped her face on her sleeve. "Anna are you ok?" he asked she nodded "I'm fine, I just lost control I'm sorry" she said. He nodded "come on" he said.

Flashback end

Anna bell sat silently ignoring the whispers around her and the stares she got. "Anna?" Asuka asked "what is it Asuka?" Anna asked "Are you ok?" the young girl asked. A smile pulled onto Anna's lips "Yes you shouldn't worry yourself Asuka" Anna stated. The young girl smiled crawling into Anna's lap.

The end of the first match came and Lucy was called to fight Flare a woman from another guild. Anna sat up moving to a standing point "I don't like this" she said. "what's wrong Anna?" Makarov asked "Something's off" she said "Keep your eye out" Makarov said Anna nodded picking up Asuka. A while into the battle she saw Lucy was starting to lose when she had a great upper hand. Anna frowned a bit seeing Lucy turn her head towards her and Natsu came up lighting something on fire. Anna saw red hair burn up "Asuka" Anna said quietly holding her protectively "Bisca that woman just tried to attack Asuka" Anna said quietly handing her over. After a short conversation Anna left the room and walked down to where the teams were all sitting watching quietly. "Laxus-kun" Anna called the blond turned around hearing her call. "Bella!" he smiled looking at her "What brings you down here?" He asked . "I came to warn you Flare used Asuka as a hostage in her fight against Lucy you all need to be careful" Anna stated. Laxus nodded "we will" Anna smiled a bit before turning "that's all I needed to tell you" she said. "Bella wait" he said she stopped looking over her shoulder "I heard about last years games" he said. Anna avoided his gaze looking at the floor "I" she sighed looking at him "I lost control" she whispered. He placed a hand on her shoulder pulling her towards him. She was pressed gently against his chest "It's ok Bella" he said she looked up at him with a slight nod chewing on the inside of her lip.

Later that night

Anna sat at the bar the others were downing drinks as well. Anna sat silently a bottle in her hand she sipped it and let out a breath. "Well, Well if it isn't Annabell Justine the shadow puppeteer" she put her drink down not moving. "I owe you one for last year" Anna turned around feeling a fist make contact with her jaw knocking her out of her chair and onto the floor. The room went silent and her body started to wave wisps floating around. As her eyes narrowed her body started to glitch as she looked at them standing up she regained her composure the glitching stopped and she looked at the man dead in the eye. "You don't understand who it is your messing with do you?" she asked adjusting her jacket and pushing her hair over her shoulder. A smirk pulled onto the mans face members from fairy tail stood up but Makarov stopped them from interfering. As a few more of his group showed up.