Part 10

Annabell sat silently "we have to combine the two Fairy tail teams" Makarov said "were going to make the strongest team we can" Makarov said before rearranging the team. "Annabell I want you to be the spare for this team" Makarov said. "Master are you sure that's a good idea?" Anna asked. He nodded she let out a breath "Alright Master you've got me on board" she said. Makarov nodded "good" was all he said.

A few days later Lucy was arrested so Makarov sent Natsu in with a rescue team. Makarov was going to put Anna in Natsu's place but Number 1 decided that wouldn't be the best match. She put Juvia in instead Annabell watched from the sidelines. Biting her lips as they began "I hope number 1's calculations are right" Anna whispered watching as they stayed still for some time. When they finally dispersed she watched Laxus' match. He was up against Jora and a member from Sabertooth. Anna was holding something in her hand bringing it to her chest. She cheered with everyone else crying tears of joy when he won. Erza won her battles along with Juvia and Gray. And finally Gajeel winning the magic games. Anna smiled when the group returned and everyone together. Anna jumped into Laxus' arms wrapping her legs around his waist and burring her face in his neck. "Laxus-kun" she said "Whoa Bella-chan" he replied quickly catching her. "are you ok?" he asked she nodded "I'm just really excited" Anna replied. Laxus chuckled his grip tightening a bit as everyone cheered she felt people looking over and jumped out of his arms landing on the ground. "Here" she said placing her hands on his shoulders and closing her eyes. Black shadows moved from her hands covering his wounds healing them. Anna pulled her hands back and smiled "you're wounds are healed for now" she said.

Some time later Anna stood beside Laxus as they fought a dragon tons of smaller dragons surrounded the group and Annabell had, had enough of being pushed around and seeing her friends get hurt. Annabell looked at Laxus and he nodded at her watching her entire demeanor change. pushing her bangs back her body started to lift off the ground she crossed her legs floating in mid air she raised her hands propping her elbows on her knees. Her eyes went black her pupils turned bright red uncrossing her legs she moved through the air dancing around. The dragons started to blow up simultaneously as she moved gracefully across the sky as a shadow. She reached out a hand taking another shadow's outstretched hand the two dancing in sync until the red in her eyes moved to her Irises. She was dipped and she let herself fall backwards falling from the sky her eyes and body returned to normal her falling began to slow as she got closer to the ground. Laxus caught her quickly and set her on the ground. She looked at him "thanks" she said using his arm to keep her balance "are you ok to stand?" he asked "I think I'm good I just need a few minutes" she said he nodded turning back to the fire dragon in front of them. "Laxus" she said "what?" he replied "WATCH OUT!" she shrieked pushing him out of the way as Natsu came flying in. "Laxus go help Wendy at  the palace I'll deal with this one!" Natsu called.  

The group ran to the palace to back up Wendy. Anna found herself standing beside Laxus again Wendy opposite. She watched as Laxus jumped in front of Wendy protecting her. Anna shook her head running over she shoved the two out of the way and the dragon got her. She shrieked in pain when suddenly time went backwards the three looked at each other confused but nodded as Wendy jumped out of the way of the dragon the three attacking at once. They were about to take down the jade dragon when the gate was blown up and the dragons all began to disappear. Anna fell backwards landing flat on her back letting out a few breaths and began to laugh. "are you ok Bella?" Laxus asked "I'm fine just glad everything's over" she said. He nodded a bit smiling he picked her up before they headed to meet up with everyone. They decided to sleep for the night go sight seeing in the morning. Laxus carried a sleeping Annabell to the hotel. She was holding onto the sides on his jacket fast asleep she mumbled every now and again Laxus opened the door to her room and walked inside. Kicking it closed with his foot he laid her down in her bed she didn't let go of him. He slipped off his jacket letting her cuddle into it. he slipped off her boots and put them down beside her bed. Her eyes opened slightly gripping his sleeve. "I don't want to be left alone" she said quietly before falling back asleep. Laxus paused a shocked look on his face thinking for a minute before pulling off his boots and sitting on the bed his back propped against the wall she moved cuddling into him "Laxus-kun~" she mumbled. Laxus chuckled quietly as he watched her sleep until sleep took over his mind.

NN woke up laying in her jeans her boots to the side and her jacket tossed somewhere