one

word count: 1193

WARNING: VIOLENCE, SWEARING, DRUG USE AND MENTION OF RAPE

Elisha:

"mum! I'm going I have an early night because I have a chemistry test tomorrow, I'll see you in the morning!!"
It was 6:12pm.

hi. I'm elisha, at the moment you may see me as a perpy, goodie-two-shoes; but I'm not. I currently attend "Gotham catholic high school for girls" ugh, I know. I'm 16 years old meaning I'm hopefully leaving this dump soon, but until then I have parents stricter than iron so I get good grades, have a tight group of friends; georgia, cat, sofia & penelope (but just between you and me, I own those bitches). and have a tight relationship with 'God' but it's all what you would call, a cover. Really, I'm a girl of many talents. At exactly 6:30pm every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday I would change into my 'secret wardrobe' behind my dresser, jump out the window and meet my hoes at the end of the street. the night only started there. being a girl who's cooped up all the time with parents like mine, I feel having a little fun can never hurt anyone? ..so I'm currently dancing in a nightclub, after hitting about 7 blunts (which I must say is a record for me, an all time high. Get it? It's funny). and drinking the whole bar out, it's a preeeeety great life.

"eliiii, eli where are you?" I spun around from dancing with these two unbelievably hot men to face my high as fuck bestfriend, sofia.
"com..come here a min, babee" she shouted through the crowd, I slowly strutted over to her giving her my sexiest face as she giggled with excitement. "hola, my gorgeous stoner, whatcha lookin at?" she giggled again at my slur of words before facing a man who was starting me out. "he li..likes you, go say hiiiiii!" she whisper-shouted in my ear due to the music.

so I plucked my courage out my chest and started strutting over to the man, the same way I did to soph. He smirked at me and then laughed as I stumbled whilst sitting down
"What? It's been an very eventful night!" I laughed him down whilst remaining my courage.

Hi it's me again, See I'm naturally a very anxious girl. I have major anxiety issues and that's just the start, anyway..

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" The mysterious man asked making me remember I didn't know his name, he had brown hair and blue eyes, quite hot body and gorgeous fashion sense. "W..what's your name?" he smiled a set of perfect teeth at me before answering "just call me whatever you want babe" making a hot blush creep on my cheeks. He grabbed my hand as lead us to an alley, before kissing me. I kissed back thinking that it would stop there but he got way into it to a point where he then proceeded to 'try' to unzip my dress, one hand pulling my zipper and another gripping my back tightly. knowing what the fuck was happening here I started to struggle under his huge hand which were gripping my back, obviously going to leave bruises, I was about to be raped and all my anxiety kicking into overdrive.

he pinned me against a wall and moaned into my mouth whilst I fought back, kissing me with force, I froze only to feel his hard on graze against my thigh. I spat in his face which was a huuuge mistake, he started to pull my hair and fist my breasts making them hurt unconditionally. "stop, get the fuck off my you creep!" my voice started as a scream but hushed down to a whisper as he latched his mouth onto my neck wishing he would stop.
this cannot be happening, this isn't happening voices inside my head were trying to reassure me but it was real, I needed help.

He started to pull down his trousers and grabbed my hand fixating it on his cock, which was painfully hard. I tried to move but he squeeze his thighs together locking my hand there, tears started falling down my face as he rose his hand and backhanded me hard across my cheek before pushing me to the ground, grabbing my chin, opening my mouth wide.
this just made more tears and loud sobs fall from my face and onto the ground where my dignity was lying. "Don't you dare tell me what to do, you disgraceful slut! does mummy know her little baby girl is out fucking innocent strangers?!" He spat at me, i don't know why but him mentioning my mother created an unknown ball of anger in the pit of my stomach giving me this new found confidence. i leaned up and kicked him hard in the balls just as he was pulling his boxers down,
got him right in the flesh, good girl.

The "Mysterious" guy fell to the ground before I straddled him and started repeatedly punching his face, this anger inside was taking over my body making my mind numb. full well knowing my knuckles had broke, I continued savaging the man, blood splattered all over me and my hands. after a few minutes of ruthless punching, kicking and hitting, my mind regained consciousness and I took control of the situation. looking down at his now lifeless body, I checked his pulse and he wasn't breathing, fear over struck me as I started crying, however the angry part of me loved the feeling and nearly had me craving more.

As quickly as I could I started running home trying to drag my self confidence with me, although it had been broken to a T. but as soon as I got to the front door I started to lose consciousness, 'must be the weed' I thought, all I heard was the door open and my mother rush to my side.

The world started to turn black.
"Elisha? wha, what's.. what is happeni.."

Hola honeybuns, so there's not gunna be any mention of jerome in the next chapter (i cry) I'm so sorry don't hit me though:( but the ginger sex on legs will slip in, during chapter three. ya excited?  this is a pretty intense and in ya face first chapter, mainly just to get the ball rolling. and i will be updating every two days, gotta give me some time right?
PLEEEEEASE share this story around & vote & comment your honest opinions because I love it so much when I can interact with you guys, just like I love you;) aw I'm so cheesy! Lil question for you guys,
Do you prefer jerome of Ian? 
Me personally, I prefer jerome because he's so dominant and I have a feeling he's be a greeeeat fuck, ya know? As much as I love Ian I feel like he'd be so inexperienced and anxious because of the whole 'I only fuck cock' thing so, but I love him!! Don't get me wrong:)
here I am rambling on again about myself so I'm just gunna shut the fuck up, okay?