The Past Can Predict A Future

тнe paѕт can predιcт a ғυтυre
*ѕpecιal cнapтer*

The following isn't real, the story is all my own idea.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

"Madam, your mother requests your attention."

I got up from looking at my book and also from my swollen belly. I smiled and closed the book, remembering to place a bookmark.

"Coming." I said, putting.my book on my seat and headed off with the maid.

I was walking slow but the maids helped me due to my current situations.

Soon we approached Mother's office and the maid knocked on the door.

"Master Miyumi, I have brought her." The maid said and I heard my mother say let her in.

The maid moved out of the way and I entered in.

"Mother, you requested my presence." I said, lowering my head in respect.

"Raise your head, I need to look into your eyes." She said.

I rose my head slowly and looks at her.

She had a blank stern face like she usually does. Ever since she left my father, she has not smiled.

"What are you planning to do?" She asked and I acted confused.

"About what?" I asked.

"You KNOW what I am talking about!" She raised her voice at me.

I sighed. This is the first time she has talked to me since I told her my situation.

"Your father and I tried our best to be good parents. So have I especially since I left your father. And you go do this to me! This is why I wanted your sister to stay with me and not go with your mother! She's the good child!"

"Shut up about Maka!!" I shouted back at him.

She got up and slapped me, causing my head swing right considering she slapped my left cheek.

"Don't talk to me like that, I am still your mother! You ungrateful brat!" He yelled in my face, grabbing my red hair.

I screamed in pain as she gripped it. She then threw me to the ground.

"You have 2 months until you decide what to do with it. That's all you need, considering that that's how long it will last." She said before shooing me out of her office.

I held my tears back as I walked back to my room. I looked down at my swollen belly. I smiled at it.

"She may of had two children, but she could never understand the feeling of holding life inside you."  I said, rubbing circles in my stomach.

"Isn't that right? Akashi?" I asked, not looking up at the man who impregnated me.

Akashi Redfox

He has black hair and blue eyes, such a weird combination but none the less attracted me.

"Indeed, although I shouldn't be talking bad about the Mistress who hired me." He said, sitting down on my bed and patting the space next to him.

I smiled and sat right next to him. I kissed him on the lips and he immediately kissed back. Once our loving moment was over, he placed a hand on my stomach and I felt a faint sensation. I looked down and under his hand on my stomach was a glow.

I giggled a little

"What are you doing?"

"Seeing if they are still alive." He said, kissing my neck.

I giggled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"We are having a boy and a girl. I have already chosen the boy name. My love, what is the girls name?" He asked me.

I smiled.

"Alexandria, meaning Defender of Women." I said.

"I've picked Gajeel."

I looked at him weirdly, what kind of name is that.

"It means to bite, chew or nibble." He said.

"Why that name?" I asked him.

"Why Alexandria?" He retorted.

"I feel like, that fits her." I said.

"Same here. Just trust me."

As most of you can tell, this is kind of a Soul Eater crossover.

Although the main female is not falling for a character from Soul Eater. Rather that a few people from Soul Eater are the enemy.

There is more to this chapter that will come at a later date. I will continue on with this story from where we left off in Grand Magic Games.

By the way, do you have a kik? If you do, I want to maybe start a kik group that not only be friends but helps each other write stories.

My kik is:

denniselo

My username is Cute Death at the Moment but may change to the following:

Dreamscape
The Creator

So if it isn't Cute Death, it's probably that.

Enjoy!