Grand Magic Games Day Three

Third Person Pov

Alex, Gajeel, Cana, Juvia, and Laxus all were ready for the next day. Now that Alex has new magic, they feel more confident in winning.

Alex giggled and turned to face the arena. Laxus slightly blushed by her giggle and turned away.

Laxus's pov

Why does she have to be so cute and awesome and badass? She's nothing like her idiotic brother who forgets many things.

"Alright! Let's get ready to rumble!!!!" The commentators said, starting the games.

The crowd screamed in excitement and anticipation and enthusiasm.

"Teams chose your players for today's event," Chapati said.

I suddenly had a feeling to look at Cana. I looked at Cana and the rest of the team had the same idea.

"What!? I have to go!" She groaned and we nodded.

"Get your butt out there and make Fairy Tail proud!" Lexie said.

"Juvia believes that you can do this Cana," Juvia said.

She really needs to learn how to talk in the first person.

"Just get out there and win," Gajeel said.

Cana looked at me.

"Cana, if you don't get out there and try your most damn to win. I'll kick your ass like I did at the S-class trials that one time." I said.

She smirks and nods.

"Alright... Let's do this!!" Cana said, walking down to the arena.

We smiled but you know, I don't smile, I smirk. 

"She's partially drunk isn't she?" Iron Boy said and we all nodded. 

We all sighed as we watched Erza go down there as well. 

Alex's Pov

Come on Cana you can do it.

"Hey, Lexie."

I turned and saw Laxus standing there.

"Hey Laxus, what's up?"

He was looking a bit uncomfortable and was looking at everyone but me.

"We are still on for lunch right?" He nearly mumbled I almost couldn't hear him.

"Yeah!"

"Of course, just you and me having some lunch. Sounds great."

He raised an eyebrow but nodded.

We watched as Erza went first in the house and she challenged all 100 monsters.

"That Erza, always showing off," Gajeel-nii mumbled and I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Well, do you want to challenge all 100 monsters?" I taunted him and he shook his head no.

I snickered.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

"For Fairy Tail!!"

We all cheered along with Cana as she just DESTROYED the MPF. I hopped on Gajeel-nii's back and he grunted but held me up.

"Fairy Tail for the win!" I shouted.

Sting's pov

I grabbed the rail seeing Laxus and Alex talking.