Busted.

"I knew it. I knew something was going on between you two!" Mamrie said slurring a little bit. "I may be drunk but I only got drunk so I could spy on what you guys were up to. My two bestfriends are dating?! Oh my God I can't believe it! Grace you're gay?" Mamrie still exclaimed. Grace looked at her slightly offended. "First off not cool. Second, we aren't dating," Grace exclaimed. Hannah mumbled under her breath, adding on to Grace's unfinished sentence, "Yet." Grace looked at her slightly confused on what she said and continued speaking, "And no I am not a lesbian. At least I don't think I am. I like only Hannah but I don't check out other girls. Just her."

Hannah looked at her smirking, "I'm guess that is the true definition of being gay for someone." Hannah started chuckling at her own joke and saw Grace had a serious look on her face. Not only because they were just busted by their long time friend, but also because she doesn't know how Mamrie is going to seriously react once this all syncs in. 

Hannah looked down in shame and just sat quietly. Mamrie looked at them, "You guys really like each other, huh?" Grace and Hannah both nodded, and sighed. Mamrie looked at Grace, "Well I knew Hannah was gay but I didn't think she would turn you Grace. But don't worry. I don't judge. You're still my bestie. But right now I care way less because I am drunk and I am very tired." Grace and Hannah nodded and put a cover over Mamrie as she started dozing off. 

Grace and Hannah sat on Hannah's bed again and Grace looked at Hannah. "What did you mumble when I was talking?" Hannah looked at Grace, "I said nothing just another joke ya know." Hannah's face started getting red as she was trying to hide it. "Hannah. I was talking and I said we aren't dating. After that you said something. Tell me." Hannah sighed, "I said yet. As is we aren't dating, yet."  

Grace smiled and cuddled up against Hannah. "Yes." Hannah looked at Grace. "Yes what?" Grace giggled, "Yes I will be your girlfriend." After Grace said that Hannah looked down at Grace and gave a huge smile. "You are amazing you know that?" Hannah asked Grace. Grace blushed and looked at Hannah's glistening blue eyes and smiled. Hannah lowed her head down to kiss her one more time. 

This time when they kissed Grace was more into it. She pulled Hannah closer and kissed her more. Before they knew it, they were having a slight make out session. Hannah got on top of Grace, moving her hair out her face and kissing her again. She was slowly making her way down. Kissing from her jawline to her neck. Grace held Hannah's head gently and ran her fingers throught her hair. 

Hannah moved Grace's hand to above her head and Hannah locked her fingers with Grace's. Grace looked at Hannah smiling and kissed her again, biting her lip as she pulled away. Hannah looked at her and whispered, "You shouldn't have bit my lip." Grace whispered back, "Why is that?" Hannah smirked and yank Grace closer to her body. Catching Grace off guard she let out a small gasp, followed by a slight squeal. 

Hannah let Grace's head fall back as she lifted Grace up onto her lap, making Grace straddle her. As Grace's head was back she started kissing her neck and sucking on it. Grace bit her lip and lifted her head back up to look at Hannah and kiss her. "I like your lips." Grace told Hannah. 

Hannah smiled and bit Grace's bottom lip, "I like yours too." Mamrie woke up and mumbled, "If you guys start having sex I am going to go sleep in the hallway." Grace and Hannah giggled and just cuddled for a little bit. After a couple of hours it was 3:00 p.m. "Wow its only 3? We did much of nothing today." Grace said. Hannah nodded, "But some exciting things did also happen today too." Grace nodded in agreement and kissed Hannah's hand. 

"You are perfect for me." Hannah whispered into Grace's ear and afterwasrds kissed her cheek. Grace blushed and covered her face, "Stop trying to flatter me." Hannah chuckled, "I'm not. I really think that you are perfect for me." Grace smiled and kissed Hannah as a response to say that she felt the same way.