Helping him.

Hannah looked at Mr. Penna in confusion? "W-what is it you need?" she asked, taken back a bit. He invited himself in and sat on one of their beds. "Well you see, I may have told one of my producer friends about how talented you are. And tomorrow before class, I'm gonna need you to perform one of your songs."

Hannah's eyes widen. "What! I told you I didn't want to be involved but you involved me anyways!" She raised her voice to where the student next door asked if they were okay. Grace told her that they were fine and she closed the door and Hannah looked back at Mr. Penna and lowered her voice. "I told you I didn't want to be a part of this!" Her voice was quiet but her tone made the point across that she was very angered at him.

He sighed and covered his face, "I know but it slipped. You were the first person that came to my mind! You're so talented!" Hannah put one hand on her hip, and her hand on her forehead as she paced back and forth, then she put her hands together in front of her face leaning her nose against her thumbs as if she was praying. "I can't... I can't do this... I acn barely sing in front of the student body.. How am I going to do it with the world?" Hannah said nervously as her voice was breaking as if she was going to cry. 

Mr. Penna stood up and put his hand on her shoulder, "It's okay. I'm here to help you," he points to Grace, "she is here to help you too. She can be with you if you want. You guys seem like really awesome and close friends." Grace blushed a little from hearing "friends" and she looked at Hannah. Hannah looked back at her chuckling a little from him saying "friends" and Mr. Penna looked at them confused. "Or is there something else going on?" He questioned looking at them both. Grace spoke up, her voice was hoarse at first but it cleared up, "No! No. We are.... friends.. L-like you said." Hannah nodded slowly not wanting to agree but she did. 

Hannah wanted to speak up and tell him what was really going on between them two but she thought that they should just keep it a secret. Nothing is worse than something with this much attention and then more attention drawn to it because of two girls dating. They can be kicked out of the same room. They might have switch roommates if the dean found out anything. 

Mr. Penna nodded and raised an eyebrow. "Okay. If you say so." He looked at Hannah, "The man will be here tomorrow. His name is DeStorm Power. He is really talented and awesome! You'll love him. Be in my classroom by 8:30 sharp tomorrow morning. I'll call you out of your class and you too Grace." They both nodded and Hannah sighed. He smiled and hugged Hannah then quickly left the room. 

Hannah looked at Grace, "Tomorrow is going to be the worst day of my life..."